Share My Creation [Source code][B4X][B4XPages] lmPWsManager

Source code of my passwords manager.

[
NOTE. It is true that it is possible to save passwords in browsers but:
1 - I do not trust
2 - if I had to change PC?
3 - the passwords of the apps (for example banking)?
]

It allows you to manage a SQLite database containing the passwords of your website or app accounts, encrypted. The tool is also protected by pw but this is... an image file!

The video shows the B4J version for PC. The B4A-Android version is also ready. Editing it for iOS should also be pretty easy; I didn't do it just because I don't have B4I.

In addition to having to improve it from an aesthetic point of view (especially the colors!), I must add the possibility of backing up the DB and/or exporting the data in clear text.

I will give it to you for only 9 € but... only for the month of May, after which the price will become 652,835 € + VAT 😄

Last edited:

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Watched your video. Let me guess: your bank's password is 123 :D

Luckily there's a full month to buy it at a reduced price! Can't immagine where to look for those 5 milli-euros..

Good job, @LucaMs

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Watched your video. Let me guess: your bank's password is 123 :D
No, 123 are the cents in my account 😭

Luckily there's a full month to buy it at a reduced price! Can't immagine where to look for those 5 milli-euros..
15,000 from august 😄

Good job, @LucaMs
Thank you, @udg.

I have already received thousands of requests
Pinocchio.png

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
But isn't it better to call it Calculator so nobody guesses it contains the password?

All hidden and spy programs are called Calculator

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
Hi Lucas
I did not understand correctly, is the password to enter your app an image selected before?
a pin or a fingerprint is not better, if the device allows it

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I did not understand correctly, is the password to enter your app an image selected before?
a pin or a fingerprint is not better, if the device allows it
Yes, you got it right.
It is difficult to remember a pin other than 1234.
The fingerprint could be sufficient to start the app - or rather to grant access to its services - but it does not generate a code accessible to the programmer with which he can then encrypt the data to be saved.

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
You don't need to buy it: I sent it to you now. (Maybe a little too fast: I haven't checked that all the necessary libraries are there)
thank you very much for your trust, tomorrow I top up my postepay, and make the donation

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
these libraries are missing, 1 found on b4x
lmb4xencdecbase64 <- not found
base64encodedecodeimage <- found b4x

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
I am very sorry, I hope you recover as soon as possible, best wishes for your recovery