Android Question Load Database Records In Background

Tasyo28

Licensed User
Hi,

May i ask how to achieve to download records in database when app started and stored them in list or array? because i have around 30 records with pictures and xcustomlistview is called records are not listing immediately as it will download first and show them. I want to elliminate this waiting time.
(Please note that I'm using HttpUtils2 to call PHP to get records by json and parse them return list and map)

Please if you have there samples to check.

Thanks

Regards,
Tasyo

Tasyo28

Licensed User
Hi Erel,

Thank you very much for your reply, Ok ill check it now.

But is there any solution to gather data in database and store data to array or list when app is started?

Regards,
Tasyo

Upvote 0

Tasyo28

Licensed User
Hi Erel,

I just tested the [B4X] [XUI] CustomListView - lazy loading / virtualization you gave to me, and its very fast.

But my problem now your sample for CustomListView VisibleRangeChanged is only for 1 panel per CLV record, can you please give me a sample how to apply visiblerangechanged for 3 panels per CLV record? because I'm doing list of items (3 items per 1 CLV record). See image.

upload_2019-6-3_21-52-13.png

It seems this is the solution I'm looking for, Hope you can help me to understand how to implement it thanks.

Regards,
Tasyo

Upvote 0