Games Lunar Lander [WIP]

kimstudio

Licensed User
Longtime User
Tried 20+ times and not succeeded once, it is so hard! Please someone tell me some tricks on how to land... The zoom in feature is amazing 👍

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Tried 20+ times and not succeeded once, it is so hard! Please someone tell me some tricks on how to land... The zoom in feature is amazing 👍
rotation angle must be below 3. speedY must be below 2 and speed must be below 3
you can land only on the landing line where you have a x? number under the line.

73Challenger

Licensed User
@kimstudio - FYI - Lunar Lander originally was a very difficult game as well. Funny thing is, this was the first arcade game that allowed players to add money to continue....so Atari made it hard to maximize those quarters :)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

semar

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi b4x Gamers,

i am working on a new Gift for you! (b4x gamers community). I am creating a Lunar Lander game.
The first step is to create the Terrain but i want to make it randomized so i created my own algorithm.
Have a look and tell me if it is ok.

This is what i have until now:

Part1:

Part2:

Part3:

Part4 (Gameplay):
Really impressive :)

oldeast

Licensed User
Longtime User
Wow, how great, first played it with a green screen and light pen, on a Dec11 ..must have been 1970. Successful landing the flag was planted.