Games Lunar Lander [WIP]

kimstudio

Licensed User
Longtime User
Tried 20+ times and not succeeded once, it is so hard! Please someone tell me some tricks on how to land... The zoom in feature is amazing

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Tried 20+ times and not succeeded once, it is so hard! Please someone tell me some tricks on how to land... The zoom in feature is amazing
rotation angle must be below 3. speedY must be below 2 and speed must be below 3
you can land only on the landing line where you have a x? number under the line.

73Challenger

Licensed User
@kimstudio - FYI - Lunar Lander originally was a very difficult game as well. Funny thing is, this was the first arcade game that allowed players to add money to continue....so Atari made it hard to maximize those quarters

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

semar

Licensed User
Longtime User
Really impressive

oldeast

Licensed User
Longtime User
Wow, how great, first played it with a green screen and light pen, on a Dec11 ..must have been 1970. Successful landing the flag was planted.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…