iOS Question Mac Builder - Time Out

Ydm

Licensed User
Longtime User
I was able to install on Mac Builder 1 time before. I didn't change anything after those settings. But when I build in B4i, it says loading and stays. Then it gives TimeOut error. I increased the timeout time up to 240 in the IDE settings. The result is the same.
The application is not installed on the iPhone. I was able to install it 1 time before.
I'm just trying to test a blank app from my phone for now.

Attachments

• Ekran Alıntısı3.jpg
    Ekran Alıntısı3.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 150
  • Ekran Alıntısı2.PNG
    Ekran Alıntısı2.PNG
    13.9 KB · Views: 138
  • Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
    Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
    11.3 KB · Views: 137

Ydm

Licensed User
Longtime User
I was able to run it once. Then it didn't work. Shouldn't the basic functions of the application we purchased need to be updated for free? Then we have to repurchase every two years. Your prices may be normal in your country. However, in my country, it costs 8-9 times more because of the exchange rate.

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Shouldn't the basic functions of the application we purchased need to be updated for free?
It is not so simple. Apple makes new requirements every year. Technically you can use a local builder with an old version of Xcode, however you will not be able to submit your app to the store as Apple will reject it.
Note that I'm not sure that this is the cause of this specific issue, however you will encounter many other issues with B4i v4.80 (which was released more than 2 years ago).

You can see the list of changes here: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/b4i-change-log-versions-history.47187/#content

However, in my country, it costs 8-9 times more because of the exchange rate.
Contact [email protected] and we will make an upgrade offer.

Upvote 0