Share My Creation Mad Maze + Source Code

hi every one,

ready for a new game?

Mad Maze is a simple maze game, you need to catch all 4 diamonds and may not touch the walls. after collecting all 4 diamonds find the way out, but do it quick you got only 2 minutes to do that!

Move the player by using your KEAYBOARD! " a,s,d,w or 4,5,6,8 "

Have Fun :)

EDIT: for now the app works only in debug mode, i dont know why in release mode i get an error and in debug i dont... LINK

note that you will need the jMsgbox lib & jfxtras-labs-2.2-r5.jar to run the app, you can download them here: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/msgbox-library.34700/#content

screenshot.png

Attachments

• Mad-Maze.zip
    239.9 KB · Views: 651
Last edited:

Jaames

Licensed User
Longtime User
Which error do you get in Release mode?
src\b4j\example\main.java:506: error: incompatible types: Control cannot be converted to Pane
if (_c.getObjectOrNull() instanceof javafx.scene.layout.Pane) {
^
1 error

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
src\b4j\example\main.java:506: error: incompatible types: Control cannot be converted to Pane
if (_c.getObjectOrNull() instanceof javafx.scene.layout.Pane) {
^
1 error

Fixed, new version is available... (if you would like to know what causes that error see this: LINK)

Last edited:

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is Ms packman>> thanks Ilan for sharing the source code.. Are you a veteran teacher?

I would suggest to you rename it Packman Lite

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@ilan,
I couldn't compile the project and got this error:

B4J version: 3.61
Parsing code. Error
Error parsing program.
Error description: Unknown type: msgboxes
Are you missing a library reference?
Occurred on line: 12 (Main)
Dim msgbox As Msgboxes

logs:

Attachments

• Packman-error.png
    Packman-error.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 326

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm at work and I don't have admin rights to install B4J on this PC... :( Is it possible for you to provide the Jar file, @ilan? :)

Sure: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2eRQD9TJiOQZWtxQVZlMk5fWGs/view?usp=sharing

But i need to mention that i did this game and clumsy bird before erel announced about "Gameview for b4j" and also i didnot knew that b4j support keyboard tracking so i used another way to track my keyboard... (for sure not the best solution, so this game could be done much better :))

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Are by any chance the wall electrified??? :D Cute sprite animation!! Thanks for sharing!!!

I wanted to add an electricity shock animation when he hits the walls but i didnot wanted to spend to much time on it (took me about 3 hours) so you and everybody here are welcome to improove the game :)

Last edited: