iOS Question modification doesn`t applied when building release app

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdarrahim talbi

Licensed User
Hi,
i have modified the code, when i build b4i-bridge the changes appears,but after when i build the release app , the changes disappear ! any ideas ?

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry if I have confused you. When we debug our app, we use b4i bridge to connect our B4i IDE with the phone. The debug app is running together with b4i bridge app. When you build your app in release mode, you are not running it with bridge.

Upvote 0

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Basically I build my B4i Bridge app with package name b4i.bridge maybe you can follow my step. For other app, try to avoid using package name ended with .bridge will do. If you still having issue, try follow the b4i bridge tutorial again.

Upvote 0

abdarrahim talbi

Licensed User
hi erel,
i have began from scratch, i have created an app id that ends with .* ! i have built the b4i bridge and after i had the same problem ! the modifications disappear when building release app !!!
is there any other options here ? It s top urgent

Upvote 0

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
In order to assist you to solve your problem sooner, you should provide more information.

Please explain how you create the certificate and provision profile. For example, did you create a development or distribution profile?

What you write for #CertificateFile: and #ProvisionFile: ?

You can post part of your code or upload your project.

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
You are ignoring are answers. Not sure how we can help you like this.

OgHrUQK3Jt.png

You can see the package name by clicking on Project - Build Configuration.

I'm closing this thread. Carefully read all answers. If you are unable to solve it then start a new thread.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.