B4J Question MQTT Error: client connected (32100)

Pxs

Licensed User
Hello

I'm using mqtt to subscribe a large number of topics, i noticed that sometimes i get the "Client connected (32100)" error.
When this happens, the client disconnects without triggering the _disconnected event.

This seems to happen sometimes when receiving multiple topics after subscribing a topic ending with a wildcard #

Anyone experienced this?

Attachments

• errore32100.png
    errore32100.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 143

Pxs

Licensed User
Sorry, here is the error log

B4X:
Client connesso (32100)
    at org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3.internal.ExceptionHelper.createMqttException(ExceptionHelper.java:31)
    at org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3.internal.ClientComms.close(ClientComms.java:239)
    at org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3.MqttAsyncClient.close(MqttAsyncClient.java:1615)
    at org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3.MqttAsyncClient.close(MqttAsyncClient.java:1603)
    at anywheresoftware.b4j.objects.MqttAsyncClientWrapper$3.run(MqttAsyncClientWrapper.java:177)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

I also checked if mqtt.connected returns the actual state after the error, and indeed it does. I'll try to solve the problem by checking on that flag before each publish.

The only mystery if why the _disconnected event does not fire

Upvote 0