Share My Creation MS SQL Database viewer tool

Hi everybody,
Happy new year,
I would like to share this tool which helps to list MSSQL database tables , their structure and data.
It is a Win32 program written by me and inspired by B4X , a splendid package of programming IDEs.
I though it can help any B4X user to view their databases especially if they have a multitude of databases on many servers.
Since most of the MS SQL server, if not all of them, does not have a tool ( like in MySql servers as PHPMyAdmin) to view or browse their contents.
I know there are many tools out there that can do the same task but It is only a small effort that I dedicate to the B4X community.
I would like to apologize in advance for any inconvenience or flaw in the UI of the program. If anything alike happens , I
will be glad to get a feedback from you.
Enjoy
Usage steps are straightforward and explained in the photos attached.
Regards.

File link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/bhw3p27wqfy2plr/MssqlViewUI.EXE?dl=0

Last edited:

jkhazraji

Licensed User
Longtime User
Can you provide the source code? Someone might be interested in converting it to B4J which the community can help in improving
I have already written most of the B4J code. It will be available as soon as it is finished.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…