Share My Creation My Salary 2

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Any more news on the English version?

hi andy

Actually, i have almost finished the translation but then i left the project and did something for a client and then moved to another and then to another and now working on a one million download game (as i always think i am ) but i think you are right i will finish first the english translation since i can finish it in maybe 1-2 days and the i can keep working on my new AWESOME game.

btw the game will be for Android using LibGDX + Box2d.
i must say that i prefer making games with iSpritekit but i think its time to get back to android.

its hard to keep being focused on 1 project. i have so many ideas for Apps and Games but to less time and i start to jump from 1 project to another and i don't like it.

David Meier

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Ilan
I am not feeding back a bug, but a thought on UI. The app uses a Navigation Drawer. This is normally depicted with a "hamburger". You use the three bullets of the android menu which are normally not used for the drawer menu. The two variants are described here:
Menu:
https://material.io/guidelines/components/menus.html
Navigation Drawer:
https://material.io/guidelines/patterns/navigation-drawer.html

When opening the drawer the hamburger appears together with the string Menu. I as a simple user tried to click on the hamburger and I guess many user will too.

It is a matter of taste I would say. I just wanted to let you know.
Cool app!
Regards
David

PS: One more thing, when I clicked on "Full Version" I got the error that the item is not available for purchase

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

thanx for the tip. it's important to keep the correct UI design people are used too.

about the in-app purchase, you are right i have to change the package name since its for the other app.

regards, ilan

Multiverse app

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice work on the UI. I HAVE to ask, from where did you make the screenshots is S8?
Did you mock-up them in Photoshop on your own, or is there a website/app?
I use screener (Android app) for all my screenshots.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…