Need a PDF Library Wrapper(Urgent)

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
In my county, $25 is whole day of working for middle class :/ ...
$25 is less than what I make in one hour, but that's here in the U.S and you all know what the situation is here, you make a lot of money but the expenses are also huge.
Walter

Jaames

Licensed User
Longtime User
$25 is less than what I make in one hour, but that's here in the U.S and you all know what the situation is here, you make a lot of money but the expenses are also huge.
Walter
Of course , but the food price is the same more or less, and cars are even cheaper in the U.S. For example, Golf MK4 is about $4000 , and galaxy note 2 here is $300 and monthly payment for the middle class is about the same as the note 2 price :). Balkans...

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Golf MK4 is about $4000

you're talking about a used car, which is not a good idea to buy unless you're a good mechanic and can fix it when you realize you bought a broken down car. Either way you might end up paying even more since you will need to put more money into it for repairs.

Walter

Jaames

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, used car, it's the only way how most of people can drive a car. 90% of people cannot afford the cheapest new car. Most common car is still Golf MK2 here , even Golf MK1 is not that rare, you can see it 4-5 times daily :) . The only thing that is cheap here is the health care. You can fix your tooth for $50 etc.

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@shashkiranr: Depending on where we live, 25$ can be a lot of money or just 5 minutes of work. In the USA or Europe, it's a very low amount. It's not even my hourly rate for example. That's why people laugh at your proposal.
Did you try this library ?
Well, here is Poland it allows me to party like a rockstar for 2 days straight! :D Long-live the Polish Złoty!!
Ok, maybe only 1 day...

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, used car, it's the only way how most of people can drive a car. 90% of people cannot afford the cheapest new car. Most common car is still Golf MK2 here , even Golf MK1 is not that rare, you can see it 4-5 times daily :) . The only thing that is cheap here is the health care. You can fix your tooth for $50 etc.
I need to go live there then.

Walter

jahswant

Licensed User
Longtime User
A truck pusher who is not employed by the government.with $2 here i can have breakfast, lunch and dinner.