Android Question Need Help For Solving AndroidManifest.xml File

demun

Hello,
I Built An App Using Kodular.
I'm Facing A Problem And I'm Trying To Solve This For The Past 8 Days.
I Implemented Offerwall In My App Using Enhance Extension.
The Problem Is, Every Time The Enhancing Completes A Line 'com.google.android.gms.vesion' Repeating Twice In My App AndroidManifest.xml File That Causing Publishing Failing In Google Play Console.
I Checked Before Enhancing And There Is Only One Line, But After Enhancing, It Becomes Two.
Please Help Me. I'm Tired Of This.

Attachments

• IMG_20230223_223115.jpg
    IMG_20230223_223115.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20230223_223207.jpg
    IMG_20230223_223207.jpg
    353.9 KB · Views: 62

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't fully understand your issue, but what it sounds like is that when you fully prep your app for publishing in the app store, it creates a duplicate entry in the manifest file.

If my impression is correct, then try manually removing the line that you see when you said "I Checked Before Enhancing And There Is Only One Line", then maybe when you are using the "Enhance Extension", it will add that line as you've seen, but now there will only be one line in the manifest.

Last edited:
Upvote 1

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
I Built An App Using Kodular.
I'm Facing A Problem And I'm Trying To Solve This For The Past 8 Days.
I Implemented Offerwall In My App Using Enhance Extension.
The Problem Is, Every Time The Enhancing Completes A Line 'com.google.android.gms.vesion' Repeating Twice In My App AndroidManifest.xml File That Causing Publishing Failing In Google Play Console.
I Checked Before Enhancing And There Is Only One Line, But After Enhancing, It Becomes Two.
Please Help Me. I'm Tired Of This.

Switch to B4A. Everything is easier

Upvote 0