New feature - online libraries index

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
AYVNPeL8wx.gif

Online table

Libraries developers who want to list their libraries should click on the above link and request writing permission.

The IDE will show the online version, clicking on the link will take to the set link.
The IDE will also show the comment field when the library is selected.
It will check this information every hour and when the IDE starts.

Last edited:

OliverA

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@agraham's excellent encryption library is not listed. I'm just pointing this one out since other libraries of @agraham are listed, but not this one. It's really good to finally have a integrated means of finding these libraries. This does not take away from all the work others have done in regards to this. It's just nice to see it integrated.

agraham

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
excellent encryption library is not listed
It is now! :)
I have listed those libraries I think most relevant as some of the earlier ones are no longer needed. I will add any others that are brought to my attention as useful and correct any errors that are found.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It is now! :)
I have listed those libraries I think most relevant as some of the earlier ones are no longer needed. I will add any others that are brought to my attention as useful and correct any errors that are found.
I posted that "link" just to say: "This way each author should search for their own published libraries" ;)

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
With all the crazy sources @Erel has shared with us over the years I was expecting a different system honestly.

• Perhaps a PHP page that allowed the developer to identify himself with credentials and modify the records concerning his own libraries.
  • Or a system with Firebase that allowed you to update your DB containing the data of the developed libraries. The sum of all the DBs would produce a report with the library data
  • A system with MTTQ that received library data as it was compiled.
  • Or a global DB that was kept up to date with KVSCloud
I was disappointed 😳😳🧐🧐😰😰... an EXCEL file ....🤔🤔🤔

I'm joking obviously 😂😂 (or maybe not) 🙄🥺😒

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
I'm a bit late on this, but I'm curious about the below point.
It will check this information every hour and when the IDE starts.
Ok when the IDE starts, but did you consider a simple "reload" button instead of the automatic referesh at 1hr intervals?
To better re-phrase it: what considerations lead you to the automatic referesh over the manual "when i need" button? Just curious.

Thanks for your constant great work, products' enhancements and unparalleled support.