Android Question No events occur within B4XPages loaded with Drawer

Daniel44

Licensed User
Hi Everyone

I'm working with Drawer and B4XPages and I'm loading their respective layouts, I'm having a hard time getting the Drawer items to react but that's not the whole problem. For this example I have only put a Button to make it easier to understand what I want to say. No event happens on click. I have worked with many examples that are here in the forum (There is none where they do not put the control's events inside the B4XMainPage). I don't know why no event happens when working on the layout controls in the B4XPage. But if I declare that control and its events in the B4XMainPage if it works... I don't find it convenient.

The other problem is that my menu (Drawer) doesn't work well with the items I've added and I don't know how to make it work although that's just a detail.

What worries me here is that from all the examples I have seen they put the declarations and events in the B4XMainPage of any B4XPage... should I declare the controls (butons, edit boxes etc) in the B4XMainPage? because as far as I can see that is just how they work. ... if I have 10 B4XPages each and every one of their declarations should I put them in the B4XMainPage? it seems to me that there is something I am not doing right or I am not understanding.

What I need it load any Different B4XPages with different events inside. I think that's possible or am I wrong? I could do that with Activities but I can't do it with B4XPages and Drawer

Thank you so much in advance!!

Here is an example.

Attachments

• LazyB4XPage.zip
    34.1 KB · Views: 148