Beta No line between SUBs (B4A 5.0 Beta)

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Jaames, May 29, 2015.

1. leitor79

leitor79 Active Member Licensed User

can't lines be draw, if you need, something like '-------------------------------------------------------------------------?

2. Troberg

Troberg Well-Known Member Licensed User

I can only speak for myself, but some kind of clear visual indication is needed. For example, when you are scrolling through the code, looking for a sub, it will make it much faster to find, as the brain won't have to process the code, just look for that indicator and the correct name.

However, if the editor won't support it, well, not much to do. But, in that case, a nice fallback would be my earlier suggestion: an option to change the background color on Sub lines. In fact, I would like that better than divider lines.

qsrtech and giga like this.
  3. JohnC

JohnC Well-Known Member Licensed User

I too would like to see sub divider lines - it makes visually navigating the code much easier

4. vecino

vecino Well-Known Member Licensed User

I prefer no lines

5. qsrtech

qsrtech Active Member Licensed User

I've read comments that people didn't even see/know there were lines there. That was the beauty of them. They were subtle but useful.

6. vecino

vecino Well-Known Member Licensed User

In my case, the lines are annoying.
    :)

7. GuyBooth

GuyBooth Active Member Licensed User

I'll add my name to the "would like the lines back, please" group.

8. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

9. Troberg

Troberg Well-Known Member Licensed User

Yep, seen that, but some other solution would also work, such as allowing an alternate background color for the Sub lines. That would work in the new editor, and would be even nicer than the lines.

10. ArminKH

ArminKH Well-Known Member

i'm agree with @Jaames
    atleast this can be solved by take an option on IDE Option for visible or invisible the line separator between subs,but if is possible !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice