Android Question Obsolete adb.exe detected (apparently)

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello all,
For the last couple of months since updated an automatically selected option in B4A SDK Manager I've been getting this error. I've left it this long to report it as I don't use the emulator that often and just my clicking the 'OK' button the message box appears and everything still works as normal, it only appears when first starting up the emulator.

I've already tried updating adb.exe file manually, actually I've downloaded and installed the Platform-Tools folder from HERE over the old folder but to no avail, I only use B4A SDK Manager and I don't have any other SDK folders installed.

As I stated above, it does not cause any serious issues, it's just annoying that there might be a newer updated version of the adb.exe file that I can't get my paws onto.

I've not checked on 'Never show this again' to remind me to look into this matter.

Sorry for the large image dimension size, I forgot to make it smaller for posts like I usually do.
Untitled-2.jpg

Thank you...

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
but I'll check again as there's a good chance I've missed it if you say that it's on there.
I just tried to enter a searchphrase and the forum was suggestin a thread while typing... I just took a look at this thread without even to finalize the Search :D

adbobsolete078.png

Upvote 0