Share My Creation OpenHer - A Tinder Companion App

Do you have NO CLUE what to write to a girl on Tinder? Are your messages being ignored?

I have just released OpenHer, a Tinder companion app which helps you with that. Never think about what to write to a girl again!

OpenHer includes over 100 openers and conversation scripts/templates that you can use DIRECTLY with your match. This goes beyond pick-up lines and cheesy compliments. You can personalize each message however you want that suits your situation. Each script you can copy/paste from and will give you a detailed explanation about it. You will know exactly when to use them and for the right context. This works also for other dating apps.
  • Keep any girl interested in you... even if you suck at flirting.
  • Stand out from the pack. No more boring "hi, how are you?" messages.
  • Easily get a girl's number and turn ice-cold conversation into a date.
  • Easily start conversations and change your dating life forever. This goes beyond pick-up lines.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.openher

In a future version I will also let users upload their own conversations and be able to vote on the ones that worked for them.

Attachments

• 1.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 257
  • 2.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 258
  • 4.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:

emexes

Expert
Licensed User
This entire clip is a rich source of gender-oriented language that might be useful for your app:

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Not a bad idea - might get you some good download figures!

Sagenut

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
"I open her like a mussel"
I was crying by laughs when reading this...... Just because I thought the same after reading the title of the post.

Sagenut

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have to admit that the idea is interesting.
Is it multilanguage?
If not this will be the next step.

trueboss323

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yeah I chose it because it sounds the same as "opener" it's like a sexual reference. also because I couldn't think of any other good names.
Unless anyone else has a better idea for a name?

I have to admit that the idea is interesting.
Is it multilanguage?
If not this will be the next step.
It's something i'd like to do , I'll see how the app performs, maybe in a future version?

Sagenut

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yeah I chose it because it sounds the same as "opener" it's like a sexual reference. also because I couldn't think of any other good names.
Unless anyone else has a better idea for a name?
I think that you got the right name to make people curious enough to try it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…