iOS Question Performance - App Completeness - OS version: iOS 17.3

Full HD Streaming

Licensed User
Hi, one of my App bundles got rejected by Apple for this reason:

Guideline 2.1 - Performance - App Completeness

We discovered one or more bugs in your app. Specifically, the app only displayed ads, and we were unable to verify any content. Please review the details below and complete the next steps.

Review device details:

- Device type: iPhone
- OS version: iOS 17.3
Wanted to know if this has something to do with the new version of B4i 8.50 - this bundle was created with B4i ver 8.30 I haven't upgraded to the new version yet - Thanks!

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi it has a splash screen at the beginning
ok.
After the splash screen, does it load a page with layout that fills the whole page?
Your page should be "responsive" as what we referring in web adapting to different screen sizes or breakpoints, especially on iPad even you only target on iPhone.
Apple doesn't like if the page is empty i.e a page with just a few buttons and the remaining big portion of "blank area" which occupied the page.

Upvote 0

Full HD Streaming

Licensed User
ok.
After the splash screen, does it load a page with layout that fills the whole page?
Your page should be "responsive" as what we referring in web adapting to different screen sizes or breakpoints, especially on iPad even you only target on iPhone.
Apple doesn't like if the page is empty i.e a page with just a few buttons and the remaining big portion of "blank area" which occupied the page.
Yes it does what is really weird is that previously i uploaded a bundle with the same specifications and a different name just changed the different HLS and logos

Upvote 0

Full HD Streaming

Licensed User
Maybe different human reviewer.
Just try out modify the page layout a bit and upload again for review.
I will try that too also I just got a Macbook and tried the IPA file for some reason it is not loading on their 17.2 it seems like some type of incompatibility issue that's why I was wondering if this is related to the newest update of B4i since I'm using version 8.30 on the debug it does not show any error it compiles fine when testing on iPhone emulator it works properly but it seems that on OS 17.2 there is some type of issue

Upvote 0