POLL: How many developers are Fresh Blood (that is below 40 years)?

How may developers on this forum are below 40 years of age?

• My age is below 40 years

Votes: 41 27.0%
  • My age is above 40 years

Votes: 111 73.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
1584994837841.png

So, the conclusion is.... WE NEED FRESH BLOOD

4973b89414e84d73f3629d6e058aed35.jpg

Last edited:

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
So, the conclusion is.... WE NEED FRESH BLOOD
Well, the conclusion is that 1 out of 1000 partecipated in our poll. Who know? Maybe all the others are kids in elementary school who don't know how to write their names yet but happily program in B4x all the day long! :)

Sergio Castellari

Licensed User
Tarde, pero quiero participar: 47 años

Programando desde los 13 años con Basic, un poco de Assembler, luego Clipper summer, Clipper 5.3, actualmente en ooHG y ahora empezando (de a poco) con B4X.

Unobtainius

Licensed User
Longtime User
Tarde, pero quiero participar: 47 años

Programando desde los 13 años con Basic, un poco de Assembler, luego Clipper summer, Clipper 5.3, actualmente en ooHG y ahora empezando (de a poco) con B4X.
No hablo español, pero google sí :) Es bueno tenerte a bordo

Sergio Castellari

Licensed User
No hablo español, pero google sí :) Es bueno tenerte a bordo

Igualmente!!!
No me di cuenta que estaba escribiendo en español (Argentina)...me entusiasmente con el traductor automatico de Google Crhome. Lo necesito para poder seguir sus conversaciones.
Abrazos!!

Equally!!!
I didn't realize I was writing in Spanish (Argentina) ... I was excited about the Google Crhome machine translator. I need it to be able to follow your conversations.

Hugs!!

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
I just blew the candle
Did you make a wish : not the same tired old one every Miss Universe contestant makes : world peace and no CoronaV... It must be a different fantasy....BTW you noticed that after 40 you only get one candle for ever more.... Its the same one it just gets shorter

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Did you make a wish : not the same tired old one every Miss Universe contestant makes : world peace and no CoronaV... It must be a different fantasy....BTW you noticed that after 40 you only get one candle for ever more.... Its the same one it just gets shorter
Ya, same old wish. Not much that I demand. Just blow the candle sooner so it doesn’t burn to shorter. It is a bless of life to wake up the next morning to see the world again.