iOS Question Posting app with Windows PC

medsport2012

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, i followed all steps from the instruction and the IDE displayed "success" but I don't see program in Itunes Connect. What should have happened?

Thanks for all answers!

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It doesn’t help if you give general statement that you followed all the steps. You may missed one or more steps.
List the steps you have done. Are you using hosted builder or local builder? What certificate and provision profile do you use? Do you manage to install the app in release mode into your phone?

Upvote 0

medsport2012

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks.

1. Created a signing key in IDE
2. Created an Explicit identifier
3. Created an iOS Distribution (App Store and Ad Hoc) Certificate
4. Created an App Store Provisioning Profile
4. Created an app in Itunes connect
5. Created a key on this page: https://appleid.apple.com/account/manage
6. Built a project with hosted builder
7. Downloaded this build
8. In the window "upload the app to Itunes Connect" wrote my Apple id and the password from page
9. Get success

Are you using hosted builder or local builder?
- hosted
What certificate and provision profile do you use?
- iOS Distribution (App Store and Ad Hoc) Certificate, App Store Provisioning Profile
Do you manage to install the app in release mode into your phone?
- Yes, everything works perfectly.

Upvote 0

Alex_197

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks.

7. Downloaded this build
8. In the window "upload the app to Itunes Connect" wrote my Apple id and the password from page
9. Get success

- hosted
- iOS Distribution (App Store and Ad Hoc) Certificate, App Store Provisioning Profile
Did you add your build that you uploaded to iTuneConnect to your app? Did you send your app to Review?

Upvote 0

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks.

7. Downloaded this build
9. Get success

- hosted
Seems everything is correct. Do you wait for a while ? The build won’t appear immediately. After you success upload, you need to wait at least a few minutes.

Upvote 0

medsport2012

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, i got this errors:

ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature's entitlements do not include the 'aps-environment' entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the 'aps-environment' entitlement. Xcode does not automatically copy the aps-environment entitlement from provisioning profiles at build time. This behavior is intentional. To use this entitlement, either enable Push Notifications in the project editor's Capabilities pane, or manually add the entitlement to your entitlements file. For more information, see https://developer.apple.com/library...s.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40008194-CH6-SW1.

ITMS-90683: Missing Purpose String in Info.plist - Your app's code references one or more APIs that access sensitive user data. The app's Info.plist file should contain a NSBluetoothAlwaysUsageDescription key with a user-facing purpose string explaining clearly and completely why your app needs the data. Starting Spring 2019, all apps submitted to the App Store that access user data are required to include a purpose string. If you're using external libraries or SDKs, they may reference APIs that require a purpose string. While your app might not use these APIs, a purpose string is still required. You can contact the developer of the library or SDK and request they release a version of their code that doesn't contain the APIs. Learn more (https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/core_app/protecting_the_user_s_privacy).

Upvote 0

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You can ignore the first email. It is just a warning. I always receive it but won't affect the app listing.

For the second message, maybe this post can help.

Upvote 0