iOS Question Problems uploading application ah appleconnet

mrjaw

Licensed User
Longtime User
Saludos, tengo dificultades para aprobar mi aplicación en appleconnet.
por lo tanto, estoy buscando otra forma en que mis clientes puedan descargarlo.
Puedo poner mi aplicación de forma privada en mi página web y desde allí puedo descargarlas, ejemplo cómo se descarga la aplicación con el b4i-bridge.

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

mrjaw

Licensed User
Longtime User
Greetings, this is very good this way, my problem is not for the testers part, the problem is that apple is blocking me due to appleconnect policies, unfortunately my applications are for internal use in my own company, which I want to put to available to my clients, but they say that as it is for internal use and for a single company, the app cannot be in the store.

This leads me to the fact that I need to find a way to put my app on a server provisioned by me and that the app does not have an expiration date, and I tried making the p.list file but I had no correct solution in the examples I have tried, if someone has a solution to what I say, I would be grateful to them for being able to help me.

Upvote 0

Semen Matusovskiy

Licensed User
Apple Developer Enterprise Program
The Apple Developer Enterprise Program allows large organizations to develop and deploy proprietary, internal-use apps to their employees. This program is for specific use cases that require private distribution directly to employees using secure internal systems or through a Mobile Device Management solution.

Upvote 0