B4A Library ProBundle

ProBundle contains all the following libraries:

- ArchiverPlusZip v1.13
Based on the Zip4j library, this library allows to add, extract, update and remove files from a zip archive.
It supports encryption and decryption (standard and AES), Zip64 format and split zip archives. It is compatible with B4J.

- ClassLoader v1.0
This library can dynamically load classes from a separate file (JAR or uninstalled APK) at runtime and verify the file signatures to make sure of its origin and integrity.
You can use the library to create plug-ins, load code encrypted in the assets or download code from a remote server, for example.

- CPUFeatures + source v1.0
This library detects the target device's CPU family and the maximum number of CPU cores.

- DataCollection v1.07
This library wraps the ArrayDeque, BitSet, PriorityQueue, SparseArray, Stack, TreeMap and TreeSet classes. These classes can replace your lists, maps or arrays for specific tasks. A TreeSet, for example, can maintain a sorted list of objects in a more efficient manner than a typical List class. A TreeMap is a map whose entries are sorted by their keys. A SparseArray is also a sorted map, but restricted to integer keys, that is lightning-fast.
This library can serialize to an array of bytes any collection, including Map, List and user defined types. A version for B4J is provided (without the SparseArray).

- F5Steg v1.2
This library implements F5, a secure steganographic algorithm, which embeds data into images. Data are encrypted with a password or, by default, with the application signature (thus any tampering of the APK will prevent from extracting valid data).

- FastIO + source v0.9
This library replaces the Read and Write functions (with their encrypted variant) of the RandomAccessFile library for arrays of bytes. These new functions are a lot faster.

- OverlayWindow + source v1.2
This library allows to create overlay windows and floating buttons. These interactive views can be displayed on top of all other applications.

- PackageUtils v2.1
This library replaces the PackageManager class of the Phone library. It gives plenty of informations on packages (activities, features, permissions, receivers, services, etc.) and can list the features available on the system (camera, gps, wifi, etc.). It allows experts to change the enabled state of components.
An application is provided with the library to show what you can get with it.

- UltimateArchiver v0.91
This library wraps P7Zip, a command line utility that can create archives with the 7z, zip, bzip2, gzip, tar or xz format. It can unpack files with extension 7z, cab, gz, img, iso, jar, rar, tar, zip and a few others.
It supports encryption/decryption and volumes. It is written in C to be as fast as possible.

- UnArchiver7z v1.0
Based on the official source code in C of 7zip, this library allows to extract files from a 7z archive compressed with the Lzma or Lzma2 method. It can unpack an archive directly from the assets.
It does not support decryption.

- UnArchiverRar v1.04
Based on the official source code in C++ of the UnRar.dll, this library allows to extract files from a Rar archive.
It supports decryption, Rar5 format, QuickOpen records and split Rar archives.

Since September 2018, ProBundle is available for free. You can still donate for it if you wish.
To send the money, just click on the Donate button below (the amount to enter is in euros):

CURRENT VERSION : ProBundle 1.22

DOWNLOAD HERE:

Last edited:

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
I see that I have messages waiting in my mailbox for ProBundle but I'm unable to deal with them as I am currently at the hospital. So please wait for a few days before expecting an answer.

Hope you get well soon!

I just downloaded the update (I'm slow lol) and I noticed that coverflow has gone, 4 of my apps made heavy use of it (and cos it was a paid library, not many apps had it so it made mine stand out) I remember you saying you where making it free, but I can't see it.

So when your better any chance I could have the older version of probundle as I have formatted and hope to update my apps but no rush. Just concentrate on getting well again!

Thanks for all your work!

Aidy

clarionero

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hope you get well soon!

I just downloaded the update (I'm slow lol) and I noticed that coverflow has gone, 4 of my apps made heavy use of it (and cos it was a paid library, not many apps had it so it made mine stand out) I remember you saying you where making it free, but I can't see it.

So when your better any chance I could have the older version of probundle as I have formatted and hope to update my apps but no rush. Just concentrate on getting well again!

Thanks for all your work!

Aidy

Hi. Look at https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/coverflow.88973/

Hope you get well soon Informatix!

Rubén

Tempomaster

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Frédéric,

I am glad that you are back from the hospital.:)

There's a problem with Android 8 when using your great Overlay Window library. Unfortunately, I can not solve it myself. My knowledge is too low for that.

In the appendix I have changed your example a bit. I followed the instructions of Erel:

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/draw-on-top-of-other-apps-permission.90513/#content

The app works with the entry android: targetSdkVersion = "23" in the manifest. The window is below the status bar. With the entry android: targetSdkVersion = "26" crashes the app because of missing permissions completely.

One solution was given by Star-Dust here:

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/chathead-wrapper-gif-overlay.62027/page-3#post-571305

Since it was written in Java, I could not use it. By November 2018, this problem must be solved. I hope the solution is not too complicated. Can you help ? Thank you.

Best regards,
Gunnar

Attachments

• Overlay SDK23.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 208

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Frédéric,

I am glad that you are back from the hospital.:)

There's a problem with Android 8 when using your great Overlay Window library. Unfortunately, I can not solve it myself. My knowledge is too low for that.

In the appendix I have changed your example a bit. I followed the instructions of Erel:

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/draw-on-top-of-other-apps-permission.90513/#content

The app works with the entry android: targetSdkVersion = "23" in the manifest. The window is below the status bar. With the entry android: targetSdkVersion = "26" crashes the app because of missing permissions completely.

One solution was given by Star-Dust here:

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/chathead-wrapper-gif-overlay.62027/page-3#post-571305

Since it was written in Java, I could not use it. By November 2018, this problem must be solved. I hope the solution is not too complicated. Can you help ? Thank you.

Best regards,
Gunnar
Don't worry. I planned to fix that before saturday.

Tempomaster

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am glad to hear that. The helpfulness in the B4A community is really great. Without this help my project TempoMaster would probably not have been practicably.:)

Best regards,
Gunnar

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
New version available:
I added an OverlayPermission class to the OverlayWindow library to handle the permission to draw overlays over applications under Android 6+ (targetSdk 23+). I added also a fix for Android 8+ and updated the examples.

As announced a few weeks ago in the Questions section of the forum, I have decided that I will not update the ProBundle PDF guides because most donors are not interested in the security aspect of ProBundle and the number of donors is too low to motivate me. That being said, the advices given are still relevant and will remain so for some time.

johndb

Licensed User
Longtime User
New version available:
I added an OverlayPermission class to the OverlayWindow library to handle the permission to draw overlays over applications under Android 6+ (targetSdk 23+). I added also a fix for Android 8+ and updated the examples.

As announced a few weeks ago in the Questions section of the forum, I have decided that I will not update the ProBundle PDF guides because most donors are not interested in the security aspect of ProBundle and the number of donors is too low to motivate me. That being said, the advices given are still relevant and will remain so for some time.
I am using the the ProBundle security features in addition to several of the other ProBundle libraries in all of my applications and in particular "Secure Vault". I have no problem with the security PDF not being updated as long as there aren't any changes to the procedure in creating ad-hoc security vault libraries. I can't say this enough "great libraries' and thank you for creating them!

John

Marcos Alves

Licensed User
Longtime User
ProBundle is a set of libraries of professional quality that you may use to protect your app. To get it, you have to donate at least 30 euros. You will get also two guides explaining how to use these libraries to protect your app against curiosity and piracy. More details about these guides are given at the end of this post.
It is not possible to acquire a library individually.

- ArchiverPlusZip v1.13
Based on the Zip4j library, this library allows to add, extract, update and remove files from a zip archive.
It supports encryption and decryption (standard and AES), Zip64 format and split zip archives. It is compatible with B4J.

- CallSubExtended v2.0
This library allows to perform a CallSub with any number of parameters or run a sub in a different thread to parallelize execution.

- ClassLoader v1.0
This library can dynamically load classes from a separate file (JAR or uninstalled APK) at runtime and verify the file signatures to make sure of its origin and integrity.
You can use the library to create plug-ins, load code encrypted in the assets or download code from a remote server, for example.

- CPUFeatures + source v1.0
This library detects the target device's CPU family and the maximum number of CPU cores.

- DataCollection v1.07
This library wraps the ArrayDeque, BitSet, PriorityQueue, SparseArray, Stack, TreeMap and TreeSet classes. These classes can replace your lists, maps or arrays for specific tasks. A TreeSet, for example, can maintain a sorted list of objects in a more efficient manner than a typical List class. A TreeMap is a map whose entries are sorted by their keys. A SparseArray is also a sorted map, but restricted to integer keys, that is lightning-fast.
This library can serialize to an array of bytes any collection, including Map, List and user defined types. A version for B4J is provided (without the SparseArray).

- F5Steg v1.2
This library implements F5, a secure steganographic algorithm, which embeds data into images. Data are encrypted with a password or, by default, with the application signature (thus any tampering of the APK will prevent from extracting valid data).

- FastIO + source v0.9
This library replaces the Read and Write functions (with their encrypted variant) of the RandomAccessFile library for arrays of bytes. These new functions are a lot faster.

- OverlayWindow + source v1.2
This library allows to create overlay windows and floating buttons. These interactive views can be displayed on top of all other applications.

- PackageUtils v2.1
This library replaces the PackageManager class of the Phone library. It gives plenty of informations on packages (activities, features, permissions, receivers, services, etc.) and can list the features available on the system (camera, gps, wifi, etc.). It allows experts to change the enabled state of components.
An application is provided with the library to show what you can get with it.

- PDFium v1.0
This library is a fast PDF renderer working with any Android version >= 2.3 (Gingerbread). It can open protected PDF (with the password), get the metadata, get the table of contents, get the text of each page, search through the whole document and render the annotations. It includes a navigator.

- UltimateArchiver v0.91
This library wraps P7Zip, a command line utility that can create archives with the 7z, zip, bzip2, gzip, tar or xz format. It can unpack files with extension 7z, cab, gz, img, iso, jar, rar, tar, zip and a few others.
It supports encryption/decryption and volumes. It is written in C to be as fast as possible.

- UnArchiver7z v1.0
Based on the official source code in C of 7zip, this library allows to extract files from a 7z archive compressed with the Lzma or Lzma2 method. It can unpack an archive directly from the assets.
It does not support decryption.

- UnArchiverRar v1.04
Based on the official source code in C++ of the UnRar.dll, this library allows to extract files from a Rar archive.
It supports decryption, Rar5 format, QuickOpen records and split Rar archives.

- Protect My App - a PDF guide to protect your application
In this guide, I explain in detail how hackers can decompile your application and change your code. I give advices about what to do and what to avoid. I provide a practical solution to enforce the protection of your assets (images, db, etc.), passwords, and even pieces of critical code.
With this guide, I provide seven configuration files for the Proguard tool and an updated version of the BasicLibIDE library, made compatible with the recent versions of B4A and the obfuscated mode.

- My Secure Vault
This guide offers an alternative to the solution suggested in the previous guide. It explains how to create your own library in C and provides the code to generate it (the knowledge of the C language is not required).

You get also a personal support by email, from monday to friday.

CURRENT VERSIONS : ProBundle 1.22, ProtectMyApp 1.1

WHEN DONATING, PLEASE INDICATE CLEARLY IN THE PAYPAL FORM THAT YOU DONATE FOR THIS BUNDLE TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION WITH MY OTHER LIBRARIES.

Hello @Informatix ,

Is this donation/lib still valid (working on newer versions of B4A and Android) ? Is it possible to call a floating window from a service (to do a notification, for example)

If yes, I'm donating now! Thanks!

Marcos Alves

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, it's still valid and all examples of OverlayWindow use a service.
Waiting for lib/examples asap. Hands on B4A now, jut to start using it. :)
upload_2018-6-5_11-53-26.png