iOS Question Publish my app to non store

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all,

First, I know how to publish my apps to App Store. I have an individual Apple Developer Program account which is signed up for $99 per year.

Now I wish to publish my app which I don't want to put on App Store. I found out that I need to enroll my company for Apple Developer Enterprise Program which is $299 per year.

1. Are there any other way so that my users can install my app downloaded from my website instead of enroll for the Enterprise account?
I know beta tester can use TestFlight or I can publish my app using office local network IP but these 2 methods still require the device UDID.

2. If I enroll for the Enterprise account, I can create a page and provide the link to the *.ipa file.
My users don't need to provide their devices UDID and I don't need to add them every time in my Apple Developer account?
I also can use services like diawi.com to share the app?

3. If I enroll for the Enterprise account, I can publish the app to let anyone to install. It doesn't limited to my company employees only?

Please advise before I enroll for the Apple Developer Enterprise Program.

Thanks all.

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
A while back I happened to come across something that was so great that I thought it should be included in the B4i installation. (I believe I posted a Wish about it also.)

It might not be what you need, but it sure works fine when one just need to push out a test to a couple of testers:

OTA Deployer - Easily distribute your app to beta testers
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...ly-distribute-your-app-to-beta-testers.61672/

Upvote 0

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
A while back I happened to come across something that was so great that I thought it should be included in the B4i installation. (I believe I posted a Wish about it also.)

It might not be what you need, but it sure works fine when one just need to push out a test to a couple of testers:

OTA Deployer - Easily distribute your app to beta testers
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...ly-distribute-your-app-to-beta-testers.61672/

Hi Sandman, I saw this thread before but as mentioned by Erel, the first step is to get the beta tester device UDID. This is what I want to avoid.

1. Add the beta tester device UDID to the provision file and download the updated file.

Upvote 0