entitlements do not include the "aps-environment" entitlement. If your app uses
the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push
Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app
with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the "aps-environment"
entitlement. See "Provisioning and Development" in the Local and Push
Notification Programming Guide for more information. If your app does not use
the Apple Push Notification service, no action is required. You may remove the
API from future submissions to stop this warning. If you use a third-party
framework, you may need to contact the developer for information on removing the
API.

I am not using push notification in my app, So I did not provision it in my
certs. what do I do?? I am sure I could provision push notification service but I dont use it!

Apple said is an API problem that the developer of the 3rd party software (b4i) has to fix. So I emailed Erel, and he insisted that I post the information here...

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
It's just a warning, I had the same for all the apps submitted with success on iTunes.

Upvote 0

techknight

Licensed User
Longtime User
I figured as much.

Now, I am just trying to figure out a launch image thing. I dont really see a clear cut way to do that, And apple requires a launch image now. So, My app starts up with a black screen, but its so fast, you cant hardly see it before it loads the main layout.

So they might say something about that.

Upvote 0

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
What do you mean by a launch image, how long does it take when you click on the app icon and see your app running?

Upvote 0

techknight

Licensed User
Longtime User
less than a fraction of a second.

Sorry, I was just reading other threads about apple rejecting apps without launch images.

I personally havent tried yet.

Upvote 0

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
I did submit an app that requires a lot of initialization, so a pertty long wait state before seeing the app screen, and no problem for Apple submission, this app has been released on May 23th 2015, so one month ago. I think your problem is elsewhere.
What was the reason why Apple rejected you App? they usually give you that info.

Upvote 0

techknight

Licensed User
Longtime User
No no, They havent rejected my app yet.

I was reading online is all, pre-requisites before submitting mine in for review.

No worries. I was just wondering is all, I see a couple of threads on here about the issue, and one of them turned into a complete S***Fest.

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I figured as much.

Now, I am just trying to figure out a launch image thing. I dont really see a clear cut way to do that, And apple requires a launch image now. So, My app starts up with a black screen, but its so fast, you cant hardly see it before it loads the main layout.

So they might say something about that.

I have 11 apps published to the app store (the last one was approved a week ago) this is the first time I hear something about "apple requires a launch image"
they never mention that and all my apps (100%b4i) were approved, and if they were rejected than it was for another reason.

I see a couple of threads on here about the issue, and one of them turned into a complete S***Fest

I also saw that thread, and some guys just don't want to understand, they are stubborn... all my apps got that black screen on the start (for 0.5 sec) so what??

don't be worry, erel knows what he is talking about.. ;)

Upvote 0