Android Question Question about B4Xtable

SimonAndroid

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good evening, I have an application that inserts a record in a B4XTable every time I read a barcode, since the codes to read could be more than 1000, I have the problem that if the application closes for any reason I lose everything.. therefore a solution is to write the record in the real sqlite table every time I read a code, so manage deletions, changes, .. etc.. the question I ask you instead concerns the possibility of retrieving the 'data' table that is written perhaps in memory or physically on the db example when I execute this command..

insert data:
B4XTable1.sql1.ExecNonQuery2($"INSERT INTO data VALUES(?,?,?,?,?)"$ , Array As Object(Pos,CodArticolo,PartitaArt,Descr,Qta))

Is it possible to understand if that 'data' table is temporarily placed on the db so that it can be recovered even after the application crashes?
My purpose would be to realize that the application has closed and there is a temporary table that is nothing more than the 'date' table inside the sqlite that I can reread and restore by retrieving all the codes read previously, otherwise we accept alternative solutions remembering that it must work offline.

Mariano Ismael Castro

Licensed User
Good evening, I have an application that inserts a record in a B4XTable every time I read a barcode, since the codes to read could be more than 1000, I have the problem that if the application closes for any reason I lose everything.. therefore a solution is to write the record in the real sqlite table every time I read a code, so manage deletions, changes, .. etc.. the question I ask you instead concerns the possibility of retrieving the 'data' table that is written perhaps in memory or physically on the db example when I execute this command..

insert data:
B4XTable1.sql1.ExecNonQuery2($"INSERT INTO data VALUES(?,?,?,?,?)"$ , Array As Object(Pos,CodArticolo,PartitaArt,Descr,Qta))

Is it possible to understand if that 'data' table is temporarily placed on the db so that it can be recovered even after the application crashes?
My purpose would be to realize that the application has closed and there is a temporary table that is nothing more than the 'date' table inside the sqlite that I can reread and restore by retrieving all the codes read previously, otherwise we accept alternative solutions remembering that it must work offline.

Upvote 0