iOS Question [RESOLVED] Upload App Store

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi All.
I uploaded to the App Store, as usual via B4i.
B4i has successfully loaded the app.
I received the usual warning email (i always get these).

1626364210237.png

But 2 hours have passed since loading and the app is still not in the store.
If I try to reload the App, it rightly gives me the error that version 1.0.0 already exists in Verification.
Has it ever happened to you that several hours pass from uploading via B4i ?
Thank you

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
As I understand it, the first issue must be solved. The second is only informative.
Have you tried increasing the version number after solving the first issue?

Upvote 0

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
As I understand it, the first issue must be solved. The second is only informative.
Have you tried increasing the version number after solving the first issue?
Thanks Jordi for your answer but i don think is this. this email is always present, also with another app which are regularly uploaded. ( the another app uploaded 2 days ago is same thing but anyway i see the app in store ). Even with other apps loaded I always got this message but they were all regularly loaded.

Upvote 0

Johan Hormaza

Licensed User
Longtime User
You should check that the info.plist camera descriptions are good for example:
B4X:
#PlistExtra:<key>NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription</key><string>Seleccionar Foto</string>
#PlistExtra:<key>NSPhotoLibraryAddUsageDescription</key><string>Guardar foto en álbum.</string>
#PlistExtra:<key>NSCameraUsageDescription</key><string>Tomar una foto.</string>

Upvote 0

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You should check that the info.plist camera descriptions are good for example:
B4X:
#PlistExtra:<key>NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription</key><string>Seleccionar Foto</string>
#PlistExtra:<key>NSPhotoLibraryAddUsageDescription</key><string>Guardar foto en álbum.</string>
#PlistExtra:<key>NSCameraUsageDescription</key><string>Tomar una foto.</string>
I use only barcode... and i have
#PlistExtra:<key>NSCameraUsageDescription</key><string>Read barcodes</string>

Upvote 0

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Jordi for your answer but i don think is this. this email is always present, also with another app which are regularly uploaded. ( the another app uploaded 2 days ago is same thing but anyway i see the app in store ). Even with other apps loaded I always got this message but they were all regularly loaded.
Sorry to insist, but are you sure that the received email is exactly the same as the received with the other app which correctly uploads? --> The first issue refers explicitly to NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription. Perhaps it is indirectly used by any other of the libs referenced in the project, who knows --> I'd add what @Johan Hormaza suggests (at least the NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription line) and see the next mail only includes the second issue (then it correctly uploads since it is only a warning).

Upvote 0

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
To be more precise, for example if I try to reload the same version (in this case 1.0.2) it gives me the following error:

1626366440401.png

That is, it tells me it exists (right) and the message is of type VerifyProgress

Upvote 0

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry to insist, but are you sure that the received email is exactly the same as the received with the other app which correctly uploads? --> The first issue refers explicitly to NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription. Perhaps it is indirectly used by any other of the libs referenced in the project, who knows --> I'd add what @Johan Hormaza suggests (at least the NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription line) and see the next mail only includes the second issue (then it correctly uploads since it is only a warning).
Yes Jordi. Same , here
1626366605647.png

and after minute .... as usual , this
1626366691473.png

Upvote 0

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Look. For whatever reason, with the previous mails, they "allowed" to continue (and encouraged you to solve it in next delivery). As they state it in the previous mail

1626366950202.png

In this one, they say that you should correct the first and upload again

1626367015139.png

(May be because of a policy change, or whatever, who knows. But the message in the mails are different)

Once corrected, I'd try increasing the version number

Upvote 0

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Did you check if you configured the correct name of the package of your App?
It is also because you have not resolved the App Store Connect concerns that arrive in your email
Because as written above this message arrives with all the apps that I submit, but then they are regularly accepted (the then and 1 minute).
However, as jordi suggested, perhaps they have changed some policy. I try again adding what they suggest

Upvote 0