Other ScrollingLabel and XUI-Views

bhangorix

I have been using XUI for quite a long time without any problems. This time, I am trying to use the ScrollingLabel.bas module that I obtained from this forum. However, an error occurred during compilation as follows.

Code:
B4A Version: 12.20
Parsing code.    Error
Error parsing program.
Error description: An item with the same key has already been added.
Error occurred on line: 62 (ScrollingLabel)
parent.RemoveAllViews

If I remove that module, no errors occur. The same goes for not using the XUI-Views library. However, XUI-Views items are widely used. And I really need a scrolling label

help please...

bhangorix

I have been using XUI for quite a long time without any problems. This time, I am trying to use the ScrollingLabel.bas module that I obtained from this forum. However, an error occurred during compilation as follows.

Code:
B4A Version: 12.20
Parsing code.    Error
Error parsing program.
Error description: An item with the same key has already been added.
Error occurred on line: 62 (ScrollingLabel)
parent.RemoveAllViews

If I remove that module, no errors occur. The same goes for not using the XUI-Views library. However, XUI-Views items are widely used. And I really need a scrolling label

help please...

Ups. sorry. I find the solution just after posting this thread. and i cant find a button to cancel my post anywhere. so i just reply this.

The solution is to rename type declaration of Scrollinglabel to something else. Its might be because of XUI-Views have object named Scrollinglabel