Android Question ScrollView2d disappeared (Solved)

Shelby

Well-Known Member
Licensed User
Hi All,
In my SQLite db app, suddenly the DB shows the following error message when I run it :

[CODE
B4A Version: 11.00
Parsing code. Error
Error parsing program.
Error description: Unknown type: scrollview2d
Are you missing a library reference?
Error occurred on line: 231 (Table)
Private SV As ScrollView2D
[/CODE]
I don't know how to make the type known or why anything changed. Here's my app zipped. Can you see the problem?

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • SS2021V11.zip
    53.7 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Solution
Thanks for your patience Klaus. I'd love to donate $100 to your bank account but you said no before.
Thank you for your proposal, but my mind has not changed it is still and will remain no thank you.

I have updated the Table class to version 3.30 including a check that all values in the column to sort are valid numbers for numeric sorting.

Attached you find a modified version with the latest Table Version.
In your project you used version 2.19, the latest version now is 3.30, lot of things had changed in the mean time.
I also removed the wrong line in your database.

Shelby

Well-Known Member
Licensed User
These or for sure the two lines I reported in post #51.
Simply, forget them !!!
OK, I was just reporting that the wording is different from what you suggested, namely:
Unexpected event (missing RaiseSynchronousEvents): sv2_scrollchanged
Check the unfiltered logs for the full stack trace.
 
Upvote 0

Shelby

Well-Known Member
Licensed User
OK, nothing in red.
P.S. I made no changes whatsoever. I'm looking now for the code to increase the height of my Headers; I did that months ago to display all of the text or integers. I'll find it. I'm comparing with my old code for the parameter.
 
Upvote 0

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The display in the headers is OK no?
Why do you want to increase their height.
But, anyway you can change the height in the Designer, the HeaderHight property.
 
Upvote 0

Shelby

Well-Known Member
Licensed User
Not all of the characters are displaying: cut off. Yes I'm trying to get the designer properties to do the job. Aha, once I changed the designer and the value in the Table, it seems to be good. Whoops, now too high. I'll keep trying. I got it.
Thanks
Back to bed
P.S. In the table module I changed the cHeaderHeight = cRowHeight to
cHeaderHeight = 60dip That did it. Also I changed
Private cSingleLine = True As Boolean
To: Private cSingleLine = False As Boolean so that all my summary would display on the first column. In other words that allowed wrap instead of running off the row width.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top