Android Question ScrollView2d disappeared (Solved)

Shelby

Licensed User
Hi All,
In my SQLite db app, suddenly the DB shows the following error message when I run it :

[CODE
B4A Version: 11.00
Parsing code. Error
Error parsing program.
Error description: Unknown type: scrollview2d
Are you missing a library reference?
Error occurred on line: 231 (Table)
Private SV As ScrollView2D
[/CODE]
I don't know how to make the type known or why anything changed. Here's my app zipped. Can you see the problem?

Thanks

Attachments

• SS2021V11.zip
    53.7 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
Solution
Thanks for your patience Klaus. I'd love to donate $100 to your bank account but you said no before.
Thank you for your proposal, but my mind has not changed it is still and will remain no thank you.

I have updated the Table class to version 3.30 including a check that all values in the column to sort are valid numbers for numeric sorting.

Attached you find a modified version with the latest Table Version.
In your project you used version 2.19, the latest version now is 3.30, lot of things had changed in the mean time.
I also removed the wrong line in your database.

Shelby

Licensed User
These or for sure the two lines I reported in post #51.
Simply, forget them !!!
OK, I was just reporting that the wording is different from what you suggested, namely:
Unexpected event (missing RaiseSynchronousEvents): sv2_scrollchanged
Check the unfiltered logs for the full stack trace.

Upvote 0

Shelby

Licensed User
OK, nothing in red.
P.S. I made no changes whatsoever. I'm looking now for the code to increase the height of my Headers; I did that months ago to display all of the text or integers. I'll find it. I'm comparing with my old code for the parameter.

Upvote 0

Shelby

Licensed User
Not all of the characters are displaying: cut off. Yes I'm trying to get the designer properties to do the job. Aha, once I changed the designer and the value in the Table, it seems to be good. Whoops, now too high. I'll keep trying. I got it.
Thanks
Back to bed
P.S. In the table module I changed the cHeaderHeight = cRowHeight to
cHeaderHeight = 60dip That did it. Also I changed
Private cSingleLine = True As Boolean
To: Private cSingleLine = False As Boolean so that all my summary would display on the first column. In other words that allowed wrap instead of running off the row width.

Last edited:
Upvote 0