Share My Creation [Sell Game] Scratch It

Hi all...
Here is my first Game *-*
its a CASUAL game, when you lost, want to play agai xD

Screenshot_2015-01-23-05-51-22.png Screenshot_2015-01-23-05-51-27.png Screenshot_2015-01-23-05-51-33.png Screenshot_2015-01-23-05-51-39.png Screenshot_2015-01-23-05-51-51.jpg Screenshot_2015-01-23-05-51-55.png Screenshot_2015-01-23-05-52-02.png Screenshot_2015-01-23-05-52-09.png Screenshot_2015-01-23-05-52-18.png

DOWNLOAD
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=scratch.it.df

- Ranking Online
- Infinity Levels
- Each level more hard xD
- Music on/off options
- Ad interstitial when u have lost and exit app
- English and Português
- if u level is > 10 automatic open a name request to ranking online xD

SOURCE + PHP + MYSQL TABLE

https://www.b4xstore.com/jogosprontos/jogo_desafio_raspadinha
PRICE:$18

Last edited:

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice game! Clean and clear design. I like the font too.

Here my comments:
1. When the game starts, the time counter will run automatically. It's better if it only runs when I start to scratch.
2. When I found the number, I tap on check icon. Why your game ask me again?
3. If I accidentally put a null answer, I will be lost. Please check the value first, if it's null just ask the player to put a number.
4. Your English help: "... shave with (finger)...". The word "shave" is not right?
And "... wins who get ir further...". What is "ir"?

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
B4X:
Sub traducao
    If kv.GetSimple("linguagem") = "Português" Then
    btgamestart.Text = "INICIAR JOGO"
    btlinguagem.Text = "LINGUAGEM"
    btajuda.Text = "AJUDA"
    lb1paineltempofim.Text = "O TEMPO ACABOU!"&CRLF&"VOCÊ ENCONTROU O NÚMERO ESCONDIDO?"
    bt1paineltempofim.Text = "NÃO!"
    bt2paineltempofim.Text = "SIM..."
    btsair.Text = "SAIR"
    bt1salvaranking.Text = "PRONTO!"
    lb1voceperdeu.Text = "VOCÊ PERDEU.." &CRLF& "NÃO FOI DESTA VEZ..."&CRLF&"NÃO DESISTA!"
    lb1voceganhou.Text = "VOCÊ GANHOU.." &CRLF& "CONTINUE ASSIM"&CRLF&"PRONTO PARA O PRÓXIMO NÍVEL?"
    lb1dialogo1.Text = "O OBJETIVO É SIMPLES, RASPAR A TELA COM SEU (DEDO) E ENCONTRAR A SEQUÊNCIA DE NÚMEROS ESCONDIDA ANTES DO TEMPO ACABAR."&CRLF&CRLF&"PRONTO PARA JOGAR?"
    bt1dialogo1.Text = "NÃO..."
    bt2dialogo1.Text = "CLARO!"
    lb1pedirnumero.Text = "DIGITE O NÚMERO QUE VOCÊ ENCONTROU NO CAMPO ABAIXO..."
    bt1pedirnumero.Text = "PRONTO!"
    bt1voceganhou.Text = "PRONTO..."
    bt1ranking.Text = "VOLTAR"
    lb1salvaranking.Text = "QUAL É O SEU APELIDO?"
    lb1sair.Text = "DESEJA REALMENTE SAIR?"
    bt1sair.Text = "SIM"
    bt2sair.Text = "NÃO"
    stcarregando = "CARREGANDO..."
    stsalvando = "SALVANDO..."
    '''''''''''
    lb1help.Text = "SEU OBJETIVO NESTE JOGO É SIMPLES, RASPAR COM O (DEDO) E ENCONTRAR A SEQUÊNCIA DE NÚMEROS ESCONDIDA NA TELA, A CADA LEVEL VAI DIMINUINDO O TEMPO, AS IMAGENS VÃO ALTERANDO E A DIFICULDADE VAI AUMENTANDO, GANHA QUEM CONSEGUIR IR MAIS LONGE NESTE JOGO."

If plinguagem.Visible = True Then plinguagem.Visible = False

Else
    lb1salvaranking.Text = "WHATS YOUR NICKNAME?"
    btlinguagem.Text = "LANGUAGE"
    btgamestart.Text = "START GAME"
    lb1paineltempofim.Text = "THE TIME IS OVER!"&CRLF&"HAVE YOU FOUND THE NUMBER?"
    bt1paineltempofim.Text = "NO!"
    bt2paineltempofim.Text = "YES..."
    btajuda.Text = "HELP"
    btsair.Text = "EXIT"
    lb1dialogo1.Text = "THE OBJECTIVE IS SIMPLE, SCRATCH SCREEN WITH YOUR (FINGER) AND FIND THE HIDDEN NUMBERS BEFORE TIME IS OVER." & CRLF & CRLF & "READY TO PLAY?"
    bt1dialogo1.Text = "NO..."
    bt2dialogo1.Text = "OF COURSE!"
    lb1voceperdeu.Text = "YOU HAVE LOST.." & CRLF & "IS NOT THIS TIME" & CRLF & "DO NOT GIVE UP!"
    lb1voceganhou.Text = "YOU WON!.." & CRLF & "CONTINUE SO" & CRLF & "READY TO THE NEXT LEVEL?"
    lb1pedirnumero.Text = "ENTER THE NUMBER THAT YOU FOUND THE FIELD BELOW ..."
    bt1pedirnumero.Text = "DONE!"
    bt1voceganhou.Text = "READY..."
    bt1ranking.Text = "BACK"
    bt1salvaranking.Text = "DONE"
    lb1help.Text = "YOUR OBJECTIVE IN THIS GAME IS SIMPLE, SCRATCH WITH (FINGER) AND FIND THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS HIDDEN ON SCREEN, EVERY LEVEL WILL DECREASING THE TIME, CHANGE THE IMAGES AND THE DIFFICULTY INCREASES, THE WINNER AND IS WHO ACHIEVE HIGHER LEVEL. "
    stcarregando = "LOADING..."
    stsalvando = "SAVING..."
    lb1sair.Text = "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO EXIT?"
    bt1sair.Text = "YES"
    bt2sair.Text = "NO"

If plinguagem.Visible = True Then plinguagem.Visible = False

End If
End Sub

Last edited:

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
B4X:
lb1salvaranking.Text = "WHAT'S YOUR NICKNAME?"
btlinguagem.Text = "LANGUAGE"
btgamestart.Text = "START GAME"
lb1paineltempofim.Text = "THE TIME IS OVER!" & CRLF & " HAVE YOU FOUND THE NUMBER?"
bt1paineltempofim.Text = "NO!"
bt2paineltempofim.Text = "YES..."
btajuda.Text = "HELP"
btsair.Text = "EXIT"
lb1dialogo1.Text = "THE OBJECTIVE IS SIMPLE, USE YOUR FINGER TO 'SCRATCH' THE SCREEN AND FIND THE HIDDEN NUMBERS BEFORE TIME IS OVER." & CRLF & CRLF & "READY TO PLAY?"
bt1dialogo1.Text = "NO..."
bt2dialogo1.Text = "OF COURSE!"
lb1voceperdeu.Text = "YOU LOST." & CRLF & "BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME." & CRLF & "DON'T GIVE UP!"
lb1voceganhou.Text = "YOU WON!" & CRLF & "KEEP IT UP!" & CRLF & "ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT LEVEL?"
lb1pedirnumero.Text = "ENTER THE NUMBER THAT YOU FOUND ON THE FIELD BELOW."
bt1pedirnumero.Text = "DONE!"
bt1voceganhou.Text = "READY!"
bt1ranking.Text = "BACK"
bt1salvaranking.Text = "DONE"
lb1help.Text = "YOUR OBJECTIVE IN THIS GAME IS QUITE SIMPLE, USE YOUR FINGER TO 'SCRATCH' THE SCREEN AND FIND THE HIDDEN NUMBERS BEFORE THE TIME IS OVER. THE DIFFICULTY INCREASES AS YOU PROGRESS THROUGH THE GAME, YOU'LL HAVE TO FIND THE NUMBERS FASTER FOR EACH LEVEL THAT YOU CLEAR. WHOEVER ACHIEVES THE HIGHEST SCORE WINS."
stcarregando = "LOADING..."
stsalvando = "SAVING..."
lb1sair.Text = "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO EXIT?"
bt1sair.Text = "YES"
bt2sair.Text = "NO"

Last edited:

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Update 1.2

- When the game starts, the time counter will run automatically. It's better if it only runs when I start to scratch. (FIXED)
- When I found the number, I tap on check icon. Why your game ask me again? (FIXED)
- If I accidentally put a null answer, I will be lost. Please check the value first, if it's null just ask the player to put a number. (FIXED)
- Your English help: "... shave with (finger)...". The word "shave" is not right? And "... wins who get ir further...". What is "ir"? (FIXED)
@susu thx for all your sugestions, when u need help tell me man.

- Translation to English (FIXED)
@wonder Obrigado! quando precisar de testes ou ajuda conte comigo.

- Added IME check done button when u enter with the number
- Added new icon
- Added ScrollBar at ranking
- Added Exit Screen

i go upload now to Google Play
DOWNLOAD
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=scratch.it.df

Last edited:

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
It seems there're some bugs:
1. After I lost at level 9, your game back to main menu but it seems the game keep counting then it opens the input number screen.
2. I won level 9 so I should be in the ranking page because I see many others just won level 1, 2...

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It seems there're some bugs:
1. After I lost at level 9, your game back to main menu but it seems the game keep counting then it opens the input number screen.
2. I won level 9 so I should be in the ranking page because I see many others just won level 1, 2...

fixed, now the ranking page is for > 3 level
can u test pls?
its the same link

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Haha it's addicting game. And look who is rank No. 1 ?

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice game, @Douglas Farias.
How did you make to create the "scratch"?
I saw this post:
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/make-a-scratch.42146/
but yours is better.

Problem: when I start the game, if I press back button to return to main screen don't work.

Excelente jogo, @Douglas Farias.
Como você fez para criar a raspadinha?
Eu vi o post acima, mas a sua é bem melhor. A do exemplo do post é mais quadrada e a sua mais suave.

Um problema: quando estou na tela da raspadinha e quero parar o jogo (o na tela de aviso para o próximo nível), o botão Voltar do aparelho não funciona.

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Olá
Sim, o botão voltar foi bloqueado de proposito, não adicionei a função pause = Back para não facilitar os usuários de raspar e pausar para procurar o numero.
Sobre a raspadinha é o mesmo desse post, olha o post que eu postei de resposta, adicionei o download junto.

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Olá
Sim, o botão voltar foi bloqueado de proposito, não adicionei a função pause = Back para não facilitar os usuários de raspar e pausar para procurar o numero.
Ok.

Olá
Sobre a raspadinha é o mesmo desse post, olha o post que eu postei de resposta, adicionei o download junto.
Eu baixei o exemplo do post (novo_teste.zip) mas ele não está compilando. Se possível verifique e me informe (ou se tiver outro exemplo, coloque-o no post). Obrigado.

Walter Adriano da Silva

Licensed User
Longtime User
Boa tarde Douglas,

Gostei da tua ideia e o jogo ficou muito bom.

Sobre a tradução, você pensou em usar os resources e utilizar as strings baseado no locate? Se sim, porque desconsiderou?

Mais uma vez, o jogo ficou muito bom.

RandomCoder

Licensed User
Longtime User
@Douglas Farias good game I like it but now my finger feels numb ;)
Can I suggest a small improvement. I was on level 20 when I went to start the next level and accidentally caught the submit answer button :oops: it was game over before I'd even started to scratch :oops::oops::oops:
Therfore could you disable the submit answer button until the game has actually begun i.e. timer started :D