Android Question (SOLVED) Firebase Admob problem ErrorCode = 3 EVER


Licensed User
My APP worked correctly until July.
This month I notice a reduction in my income and I began to verify why? and I realize that my ads are not showing what I checked from some phones, from users in different cities.
Can someone tell me if I change something or I have to update something.
This month perform a b4a update from 9.0 to 9.3 by performing all the steps in this tutorial , compile my app and load a PlayStpre and then my problem, I don't know if it's the b4a, the library I use is firebase admob 1.55

When testing with the developer ids that admob provides if it works but with my advertising id not.


Licensed User
Check the logs including the unfiltered logs. Make sure to handle the FailedToReceiveAd event.

the FailedToReceiveAd event always gives me an error code 3.

investigating I realize that the steps to implement admob has changed a bit
specifically I don't know how to perform the steps

Upvote 0