B4J Tutorial Starting with Raspbury Pi 4 - All in one video tutorial

I recently found a thread on how to use raspburry pi as an mqtt server/broker. I was not until a few moments ago Raspbury Pi literal so I 've searched in YouTube for a tutorial on how to get it, install it and use it. I have found this and it fits perfect my needs as it is an all in one tutorial. It might be useful for other B4J/Raspbery bigginers. There you go:

Last edited:

magdoz

Licensed User
Thanks Sir. Exactly what I look for my garage door license recognition system ...
Zoltan

magdoz

Licensed User
Ahh... I forgot Raspberry what can do ...
I found one very good example at RandomNerd Tutorials...

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Raspberry PI is an all in one chip computer which you can program with B4J. You can use it for everything but a lot of people use it for home or work automation. Anything that B4J creates and runs in Windows can be created and run in RasPI using the B4J Bridge and B4J Packager standalone program as the Integrated B4J packager creates only windows standalones. The B4J packager is only needed as a second step if you want to pack all the necessary Java modules to create a standalone but you can always just run through B4JBridge (or execute the already created jar with the "java -jar ./appname.jar"). There are a lot of examples in B4J forum.

Last edited: