Share My Creation Storke game

Here is our latest game Storke game that I publied today in only 2 hours time in which I have bought a storke animation (flying and dieing) added some bulet variables, changed background, created new icon, take snapshots , prepare store listing :)

Last time I work a lot ...striving to do nice game for all ages ...now this game is more stupid with some annoying stuff.

Stupid games are for targeting more users ....so I think I will get more downloads ...more than 0 this time

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hunter.female

Last edited:

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
I think you'll get more downloads if you include an English description on the store.
Also, more screenshots and maybe a Youtube gameplay video.

My only other feedback is the game feels a bit jerky, it would be smoother to use LibGDX or Bitmap creator, but that will obviously take time to learn.
I did find the controls very frustrating, I think I've figured it out but it would be much better if the man fired arrows at where you tap.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think you'll get more downloads if you include an English description on the store.
I can see the italian version. The nice thing is that it is:

"Un bel gioco per bambini, un cacciatore cerca di indirizzare cicogne tiro con l'arco."

Not a very good italian translation but reading it you think something like:
"A good game for children, a hunter tries to shoot arrows against some storks."

So children will be happy... that no others will be born :p

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Did you remove the game?

upload_2018-7-9_9-57-25.png