Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
UltimateListView v4.21

Google played a trick on me with its new Android versions (7.0 and 7.1.1): the Click event stopped working reliably. I found two things that it didn't like anymore: the use of anonymous inner classes for my listeners (which are very common in Java) and the reuse of views with a different content (I can't explain the reason behind) so I had to rewrite my listeners and disable the recycling of items to be compatible with Android 7. This does not change anything for former versions and should not have a great impact on memory and performance of new devices.
Thanks to Pendrush who helped me a lot by testing on a real device under Nougat.

Last edited:

corwin42

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Updated DesignSupport library to V2.20 which fixes an annoying bug (a secondary drawer was always needed)

V2.20
  • Fix: DSNavigationDrawer should work without a secondary drawer.
  • New: BottomNavigationView - Wrapper for the BottomNavigationView
  • Fix: Some minor fixes and changes

corwin42

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Watchface Library updated to version 0.2.

This version should have everything you need to create Android wear watchfaces. It includes methods to detect device type (round, square) and you have access to the chin size on round "flat tire" watches. The examples now respond correctly on time and timezone changes. I think the library is complete, now.