B4J Question TableView - store column order

DarkoT

Licensed User
Hi,
I want to implement TableView instend of B4xTable because TableView has drag&drop columns sort options and columns can be resized with a mouse. I want to implement also the "save layout" option wich will allow user to resize columns, hide columns and make unique positions for columns in grid... But I can not find any solution or idea how to know which column (after user save layout of grid) will contains which data (readed from sqlite table).

Like example:
1. Default layout shows: col1 = ID, col2 = Name, Col3 = Street
2. With routine I fullfill cells Col1= recordID, col2 = CustomerName, Col3 = CustomerAdress
3. User create new cols order (using drag&Drop in tableview), result is COL3, COL1, COL2

How can I now set data from resultset that will be same layout (Col3,col1,col2)... Any help or example?

Best regards,
DArko

giannimaione

Licensed User
Longtime User
i love TableView and my class (based on table or view - mysql - mariadb), user can select FIELDS, set name, width, and there are "filters" and so on;

old post
video

Upvote 0

DarkoT

Licensed User
i love TableView and my class (based on table or view - mysql - mariadb), user can select FIELDS, set name, width, and there are "filters" and so on;

old post
video
Yes... This is exactly what I need to implement... If you have any example how to store and load position of columns back - I will be more as gladfully ...

Upvote 0