TeamViewer alternative : Source code for sale

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Reading post 1 is says it will allow B4A app, but will it also include B4i so someone can view the iOS screen from the B4J app ?
Yes the project will work as follows :
1- PC is able to connect to another PC
2- PC is able to connect to Android
3- Android is able to connect to Android
4- Android is able to connect to PC

All of The above are able to control the other side of the connection.

Also when you say Microsoft Sql database do you mean it will just be a MySQL database? Like can I host the SQL database on Linux or would it require a Windows Server ?

It will be hosted in Microsoft SQL server but we are using JRDC2 technology so you are able to use what ever database you would like.

:)

aaronk

Licensed User
Longtime User
One last question, if I pay the pre-order $50 (assume it's in US$) do I get updates in the future for bug fixes, new features etc or is it a once off with no updates in the future ?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
One last question, if I pay the pre-order $50 (assume it's in US$) do I get updates in the future for bug fixes, new features etc or is it a once off with no updates in the future ?
We always provide after sale support, meaning if you face any problem with the source codes we offer, we would help you and guide through the process as we do with the other source codes buyers :)

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
not exactly, customizations are often requested, and then to start the work they are asked to finance the project.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
It cannot exactly be called "purchase".

Generally speaking, without referring to any person, let alone this thread, paying in advance is never a good idea. Nor for something that does not yet exist.
Thank you for your input, we always deliver our projects. Thats why we are in position of announcing pre-purchase products.

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
this seems like a very interesting and ambitious project, if in the end it works as teamViewer, and in addition it allows us to control android without supervision, for maintenance and updates, it is fantastic and should be supported in my opinion. a fantastic project. šŸ¤ž

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
this seems like a very interesting and ambitious project, if in the end it works as teamViewer, and in addition it allows us to control android without supervision, for maintenance and updates, it is fantastic and should be supported in my opinion. a fantastic project. šŸ¤ž
What's more important is that it's made for user and developers, meaning we are adding alot of features related to app updates and installs :)

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you for your input, we always deliver our projects. Thats why we are in position of announcing pre-purchase products.
I don't doubt it, mine was a tip in general, it's not a good idea to pay in advance.

Anyway, I understand the desire to subsidize for the development of the project (which, however, may not turn out well as hoped, by the contributors and by the authors themselves)

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
I don't doubt it, mine was a tip in general, it's not a good idea to pay in advance.

Anyway, I understand the desire to subsidize for the development of the project (which, however, may not turn out well as hoped, by the contributors and by the authors themselves)
it could be, but the people they are developing are very reliable, the pre-purchase is affordable $ 50 instead of $ 350 at the final release, so in life you have to give some confidence every now and then, especially to those who deserve it.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
it could be, but the people they are developing are very reliable, the pre-purchase is affordable $ 50 instead of $ 350 at the final release, so in life you have to give some confidence every now and then, especially to those who deserve it.
Well said.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Of course; you have already purchased their sources and therefore it is right that you have "confidence".

You also know that not a few times there have been people who paid in advance for apartments (or villas) under construction and then, for one reason or another, they were at least disappointed.

I prefer the finished product; ok, it costs more, I understand.
But I see you have money to spend and risk, better for you :)

One question: when the product is completed, will each of the buyers sell their compiled copy, suing each other? (not to mention that almost everyone will trust TeamViewer more than your unknown version)

P.S. Now I have to go; I'll read your answer.

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
Of course; you have already purchased their sources and therefore it is right that you have "confidence".

You also know that not a few times there have been people who paid in advance for apartments (or villas) under construction and then, for one reason or another, they were at least disappointed.

I prefer the finished product; ok, it costs more, I understand.
But I see you have money to spend and risk, better for you :)

One question: when the product is completed, will each of the buyers sell their compiled copy, suing each other? (not to mention that almost everyone will trust TeamViewer more than your unknown version)

P.S. Now I have to go; I'll read your answer.
I buy it for 2 reasons, 1) I learn a lot by studying well-made and complete code, 2) it is not important whether I sell it or not, but to do remote assistance you have my customers what do I do? do I use teamViewer? it has an exorbitant cost, and you don't have the sources. most of the free ones have a time limit, and none allow you to manage android remotely. So for me it would be the holy grail if it does what I expect it to do, I trust the programmer and can't wait to install it for free from my customers, but it will solve a lot of problems for remote assistance.