B4J Question Temporary Files filling my C: drive Space

embedded

Licensed User
Longtime User
I make a quiz software in B4J...it works fine...but I notice that when I run a question it makes a temporary file of approximately 22MB in my c drive. Screenshot is attached.
When it run it start filling c drive space...any computer having low c drive space...quiz software crashes after somEtime.
Please help to get out from this problem.

Attachments

• temporary_file.jpg
    temporary_file.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 270

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You are not giving enough informations. Where does the Tempfiles comes from?
What are you doing which create these Tempfiles?
Are these Tempfiles httpjob-downloads? If so then you probably forget to Release the Job!?

Upload a example project which shows the Issue.

Upvote 0

OliverA

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

embedded

Licensed User
Longtime User
java updated....but problem still there....No internet is used in my project...fetching question from sql database and displaying in labels on by one....

Upvote 0

OliverA

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Are you doing anything with fonts in your software?

Upvote 0

OliverA

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Release mode? Debug mode?

Upvote 0

Daestrum

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Have you tried with a different font file? There are lots of royalty free ones about.

The one you are using is a licensed full Unicode font, hence the 22MB, if you only display letters and numbers, could you not use a smaller TTF font, this may not remove the problem but will certainly help with disk space usage.

Upvote 0

embedded

Licensed User
Longtime User
Have you tried with a different font file? There are lots of royalty free ones about.

The one you are using is a licensed full Unicode font, hence the 22MB, if you only display letters and numbers, could you not use a smaller TTF font, this may not remove the problem but will certainly help with disk space usage.
Sure....I check by changing font and give feedback to forum...Thanks for your help..

Upvote 0