The 100,000+ Downloads Club

yiankos1

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good morning to everyone! I am so glad writing here first post!
My app Driving License(Δίπλωμα Αυτοκινήτου) just reached 100.000 downloads and still got 4.3/5 rating. It was realesed about one year and half before and it's still first at Education category here in Greece. I would like to thank every single one of you, especially you Erel for 24/7 support. I got something bigger in the works...
2015-01-10 10.52.36.jpg

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
my first android app: AndroidDreamer, still going strong, now with nearly 210,000 downloads despite not having been updated since March 31, 2012! I am going to work on this app in the coming months or perhaps not... I have been saying that for more than 2 years by now ;)

I had another app called Vu+ Player, which had been downloaded 200,000 times with more than 100,000 active users until it was removed. However, it was published under a different name but developed and licensed by me. With some luck, you may find some screenshots of it around the web (similar to my avatar). EDIT, just noted that the app is still available for download in some alternative app-stores (for instance here)

Last edited:

eps

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I did have an App that was downloaded > 100k times, but then the organisers of the Sochi Winter Olympics got it suspended..! I contacted them and Google but neither responded to get it unsuspended and then there's no way back - you can't change anything about it, to get it unsuspended!! <grrrrr>

Screen Shot 2015-01-15 at 07.35.08.png

ebasic

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear b4a community, this app was/is very popular because it's essential for every LG G2 user who wants to install custom recovery.

The first app is AutoRec (only for rooted lg g2 devices, all variants are supported)

9llr80.jpg
clz5w.png

Youtube:
I've created a lot of small useful tools for Samsung S2, S3, but most are for LG G2, including the camera backup/restorer/installer, emoji replaces, G3 keyboard installer(for all rooted phones), G2 unrooter.

Xda profile

Basic4android is the best suite ever :)

ebasic

Licensed User
Longtime User
The downloads which I can count - for all variants are over 300000 (androidfilehost) , but the apks are also on other forums where I don't have the insight (dropbox, mega and other file sharing)

jmon

Licensed User
Longtime User

Attachments

• Phone_02_framed_psd.jpg
    Phone_02_framed_psd.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 1,146
  • Phone_03_framed_psd.jpg
    Phone_03_framed_psd.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 1,130
  • Tablet10_01_framed_psd.jpg
    Tablet10_01_framed_psd.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 1,141

frapel

Licensed User
Longtime User
Interesting but downloaded 100,000 does not mean to have 100,000 active installs, maybe it would be interesting to know how many active installs are there for those apps, one of my apps reached 14,000 active on 60.000+downloads and this is in my view a big %, what is your %? (active/downloaded)

The thread title is The 100,000+ Downloads Club and My APKs crossed that line...

...anyway at time I'm writing My APKs owns 41,842 active on 105,307 total installations and an average rating of 4.40 on 2,018 total ratings and this is in my view a BIG success :D

Stulish

Licensed User
Longtime User

Attachments

• mm3.png
    mm3.png
    132.8 KB · Views: 1,122
  • mm2.png
    mm2.png
    117.4 KB · Views: 1,122
  • mm1.png
    mm1.png