iOS Question uploading ipa file to itunes

abdarrahim talbi

Licensed User
Hi,
I have this error while uploading The app to itunes : UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=We are unable to create an authentication session., NSLocalizedFailureReason=Unable to validate your application.}"
i`m using the same bundle ID, so the old app in itunes should be updated ? isn t it ? i don t want to create a new one, i want just to update it.
I m waiting for your answer.
thanks in advance.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
can you please tell me how to update my IPA file using the specific password i have created ?
You just need to enter the app specific password in the password field.

Have you already submitted the app to iTunes in the past? You need to start from iTunes and add a new version there.

Upvote 0

abdarrahim talbi

Licensed User
last time i had to update the app, i used a different bundle ID , the last new version i added to itunes still in `preparing for submission`, i think i should erase it then i can add the new version with the same bundle ID,
however i don`t know how to erase the last build wich is still preparing for submission !
sorry for duplicating the thread! i`m new in B4I so i don t have lot of knowledge!

Upvote 0

abdarrahim talbi

Licensed User
ok.
i have uploaded i new version, and then i modified the code and i want to upload the last build, but the old one is still preparing for submission! any ideas ?

Upvote 0

abdarrahim talbi

Licensed User
i can`t create a new version for my app.
check the picture attached

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    19.3 KB · Views: 262
Upvote 0

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
i can`t create a new version for my app.
check the picture attached
You can't create a new version because you already have an unreleased version. You can upload a new build to that unreleased version though - as long as it has the same package name as the currently released version. Just upload it, then add it to the release by clicking on the "+" beside where it says "Build". If you have already added a build to this release, you might have to remove it from the "Build" section before you can add a new one.

- Colin.

Upvote 0

abdarrahim talbi

Licensed User
hi,
thank you for your answers
in fact that s the problem i found and that s why i have created this thread, when i try to upload the IPA file with the host builder, i had the error message in the top of the thread,
i`m new with this! am i missing something in itunes connect ?
i`m not able to link your words, it s getting more confusing!
the build i tried to upload has the same name package!
i don`t know what to do

Upvote 0