Android Question View Pager2 Error

MJA_Hack

hi @Erel ;

I am using the latest version of Basic4Android 12.50, and I have also installed the latest SDK through the official website, including resources_11_22 with the commandlinetools-win-9123335_latest. I have also installed all the required items for Android X that were not previously installed and used jetifier. However, unfortunately, when running the program in which I use Viewpager2, the following error appears during compilation. When I go to the SDK and type in this error, only one item comes up for Viewpager2, which is already installed. Please guide me on what to do as I am getting frustrated.
I tried several other examples and realized that in projects i use the AHViewPager library, this happens and in other words, this library is common to all of these projects.

compile Error:
B4A Version: 12.50
Parsing code.    (0.00s)
    Java Version: 11
Building folders structure.    (0.02s)
Compiling code.    (0.01s)
Compiling layouts code.    (0.01s)
Organizing libraries.    Error
Maven artifact not found: androidx.viewpager2/viewpager2
Source: DesignSupport

MJA_Hack

Don't do it.

I'm not familiar with ViewPager2 and can't help you with it. Use TabStripViewPager instead.
OK
I changed my codes with TabStripViewPager codes, but the reason I insisted was because of the many beautification features of Viewpager 2, features such as the animation of changing pages, changing the color of tabs when changing pages and ...

Upvote 0