:)

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
fantastic, very interesting, very useful for company communication
As it's been discussed here :

A new feature will be added very soon :
We will be releasing an update that will make this project work as a call center system.

The B4J will act as a push to talk system which will allow the companies to use it as a call center system :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone :)

The project release date is tomorrow (30-03-2021) at 11:00 PM (GMT 2+)

In the meantime make sure to checkout our forum topic for the latest updates :

Thank you,
Saif

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Even after reading the description and the questions arrived on the forum, I still can't understand if the next release project will form the core of a standard sip pbx switchboard.
Such as 3CX or Asterisk for example
I seem to have understood that a 'sip client' (such as SJphone or equivalent) can connect to the proposed software, and appear as an 'extension' of the switchboard
But can the 'switchboard' register with a voip telephone provider such as Phone.com or Vonage, as well as allow 'internal' telephones to initiate calls on the public telephone network (call any number)?
And receive calls from that network?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Even after reading the description and the questions arrived on the forum, I still can't understand if the next release project will form the core of a standard sip pbx switchboard.
Such as 3CX or Asterisk for example
I seem to have understood that a 'sip client' (such as SJphone or equivalent) can connect to the proposed software, and appear as an 'extension' of the switchboard
But can the 'switchboard' register with a voip telephone provider such as Phone.com or Vonage, as well as allow 'internal' telephones to initiate calls on the public telephone network (call any number)?
And receive calls from that network?
The process is very simple :
1- Run the server after setting up the IP and Port
2- Connect the Client to the server
and that's it.
The client now can call any other client within the server.

If you want to take it to the next level then it's easy as well.
The client app has "Contacts" feature which enables you to add contacts to your app.
When adding a contact you can set up the contact number and domain name ex :
1- Name : saif
2- Proxy Domain : [email protected]
3- etc...

So when you select the contact and press on call it will call him/her even if they are outside the server range (public connection)

the contact can do the same thing, once you set a public IP and Port to the server B4J the contacts can enter your information as :
1- name : saif
2- proxy domain : [email protected]
3- etc

and once he/she press on call they will be able to call you.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
can i make the calls also if the app is in the background and the phone screen is off?
if yes do we need to configure the ios provisions file with a specific condition to allow incoming calls when the app is in the background?

thanx