VoIP SIP (Voice Calls) System : Source Code

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i must say that i am disappointed. the deadline was 28/3/2021 and until now it was updated maybe 5 times and still no source. then from a b4a/b4i project, it turned out to be only b4a and we will have to wait for the b4i version. it does not look very professional to me. I understand that not always everything runs at it should but if you give 2 times a deadline only because of documentation then you should stick to it. very sad it turned out like this. :(

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
i must say that i am disappointed. the deadline was 28/3/2021 and until now it was updated maybe 5 times and still no source. then from a b4a/b4i project, it turned out to be only b4a and we will have to wait for the b4i version. it does not look very professional to me. I understand that not always everything runs at it should but if you give 2 times a deadline only because of documentation then you should stick to it. very sad it turned out like this. :(
Hello,

We know we have delayed the source code release too many times but we have faced a lot of struggles along the way of developing this project.
We did create too many libraries and they worked without any problem but the only problem is after a very short time the server side disconnects the clients.

We can easily send the source codes to everyone but it will not work 100% of the time, and we never send source codes that don't work even if we have to delay it not 5 times but 10 times because that's not how we operate.

and the release date is still open until we fix all the bugs and the connection is smooth and it never disconnects.

If you want to get a not 100% working version then please feel free to contact us and we will send you the source codes.

*As for The B4i, as we have referenced the topic link and mentioned in the the questions forums, we faced a problem moving the library from XCode to B4i, we do have the XCode source code but we are still unable to implement the solution in B4i.

*Every other developer has sent us a message or an email to offer help regarding the project and we are more than thankful for them, so no need for a negative comment like that. We will send you a PM to refund your payment.

Thank you,
Saif

prbmjr

Licensed User
Hello,

We know we have delayed the source code release too many times but we have faced a lot of struggles along the way of developing this project.
We did create too many libraries and they worked without any problem but the only problem is after a very short time the server side disconnects the clients.

We can easily send the source codes to everyone but it will not work 100% of the time, and we never send source codes that don't work even if we have to delay it not 5 times but 10 times because that's not how we operate.

and the release date is still open until we fix all the bugs and the connection is smooth and it never disconnects.

If you want to get a not 100% working version then please feel free to contact us and we will send you the source codes.

*As for The B4i, as we have referenced the topic link and mentioned in the the questions forums, we faced a problem moving the library from XCode to B4i, we do have the XCode source code but we are still unable to implement the solution in B4i.

*Every other developer has sent us a message or an email to offer help regarding the project and we are more than thankful for them, so no need for a negative comment like that. We will send you a PM to refund your payment.

Thank you,
Saif

Saif,

Please do not worry about that, I understand perfectly what you are going through right now and I sincerely believe that you will be able to complete this project very soon !! I would like only you to keep us posted of progress whenever possible.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Saif,

Please do not worry about that, I understand perfectly what you are going through right now and I sincerely believe that you will be able to complete this project very soon !! I would like only you to keep us posted of progress whenever possible.
Thank you very very much for your kind words! we really needed that!

-Currently we have changed the way we communicate using (B4A) with the SIP server (B4J)
-Writing a whole new library

*In the same time we are developing (almost finished) B4J client to be able to use VoIP SIP in B4J as client as well, we did this as a way to say sorry for the delay.
*We will also add Push to talk (PTT) to the project as soon as we are done with the client's projects.

Expected time to finish B4A + B4J (Server + Client) : Today

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
good morning, I believe that if they work 1 day, 1 week, (even 1 month) more, and more the product is excellent, what more could you want from life, that a delay like this is welcome, for an excellent product .

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
We care about everyone, and we love everyone in this B4X Family.
And most importantly we are honest with everyone.

So as we have promised @ilan , we have refunded him. wishing in the future to have a better relationship and more trust in our work.

Refund proof :

(Erel: image removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif!

Any news about the project?
Hello,

Yes, Great news :)

We have developed a whole new library and the only thing left is creating ACK which should be done today, as soon as we are finished from this step we will send the source codes through email and PMs.

Thank you,
Saif

prbmjr

Licensed User
Hello,

We have developed a whole new library and the only thing left is creating ACK which should be done today, as soon as we are finished from this step we will send the source codes through email and PMs.

Thank you,
Saif

Fantastic news!! I can't wait for the release of this project!

br,

Paulo Bueno

prbmjr

Licensed User
Hello,

Thank you,
Saif

Hi Saif !

Any news?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Dear,

The Official Release Date : Saturday (24-04-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+)
We have figured everything out and we are developing it accordingly, also we have re started developing the IOS as well.
-We will also send a gift to everyone that purchased the VoIP source codes as a way to say thank you for your support and believing in us :)

:)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone ♥

We have just tested the VoIP SIP Server and Client and they work without any problems, the sound sounds amazing and without any distortion nor disconnections :)

Tomorrow we will release a BETA version, it will contain B4A + B4J server : 22-04-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+
The server side (B4J) has 2 types of protocols :
1- TCP
2- UDP
The Client has 2 types of protocols :
1- TCP
2- UDP
You can set them as you would like in B4J + B4A

If you have any features or anything you would like us to add to the projects until the final release which is on Saturday (24-04-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+) , please send us an email and we will add them right away :)

*The B4i (IOS) is coming very soon ;)

Thank you,
Saif