VoIP SIP (Voice Calls) System : Source Code

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
it's a wonderful project, and it works great, already in test mode, the official release will be a gem. Congratulations Saif, and thanks again

vfafou

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif! I try to run the server and it produces an error:
B4X:
serverhelp._process_globals (java line: -1)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/scene/web/WebView
        at b4j/anywheresoftware.b4j.objects.WebViewWrapper.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
        at b4j/b4j.example.serverhelp._process_globals(Unknown Source)
        at b4j/b4j.example.main.initializeProcessGlobals(Unknown Source)
        at b4j/b4j.example.main.start(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication1$9(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runAndWait$12(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$10(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$11(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
        at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$runLoop$3(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javafx.scene.web.WebView
        at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        ... 13 more
I think I miss something!

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif! I try to run the server and it produces an error:
B4X:
serverhelp._process_globals (java line: -1)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/scene/web/WebView
        at b4j/anywheresoftware.b4j.objects.WebViewWrapper.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
        at b4j/b4j.example.serverhelp._process_globals(Unknown Source)
        at b4j/b4j.example.main.initializeProcessGlobals(Unknown Source)
        at b4j/b4j.example.main.start(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication1$9(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runAndWait$12(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$10(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$11(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(Unknown Source)
        at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
        at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$runLoop$3(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javafx.scene.web.WebView
        at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        ... 13 more
I think I miss something!
Hello my dear,

We will send you the updated version right away because currently there are 5 members that are testing and requesting add-ons privately :)
Current update version : 4

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
fluid communication, very interesting project and very well done.
Thanks Saif
Well your notes and feedback on the testing is amazing, it's 11 pm in your time and 12 am in my time and here we are working side by side to make this a great project
Also big thank you to @amorosik for staying late as well and reporting the notes and feedback :)
Thank you my dear brother ♥

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
it's a pleasure to be useful in testing such a beautiful and complete project, thanks to you Saif and your team, congratulations, you are doing a good job as always

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
SIP doesn't support call rejected so you will have to wait for a call timeout and it will close on it's own

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you very much! Helpful as always!
Saif, I've just tried the server. The client is working like a charm at my Huawei P30 Pro but it's not working at Xiaomi Redmi 9. It says SIP not supported.
I downloaded the Zoiper client, I configured the two clients to your server and I can do calls!
The only thing I've noticed very quickly is that when I make a call (from Xiaomi for example) and rings to the recipient (Huawei), if I hang up the call before the recipient answer, it continues to ring to the recipient.
Hello dear,

-Not all Android-powered devices support VOIP calls using SIP.
-The server is able to receive connections and make calls from other apps + you can install MicroSIP in your PC and make calls from it as well :)
-Already fixed, we are currently adding a new feature which is call recording as suggested by my brother @Xfood
as soon as it's done (within 30 minutes) we will send you an updated version

:)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone :)

Let us start by saying thank you for your support and for believing in us!, without you being part of our journey developing this project we wouldn't be successful.

The project has been release and we have sent out the source codes through the emails, if you didn't receive the source code within 30 minutes please send us an email @ :
[email protected] and we will get back to you right away.

As reported by QA members: the server is able to work with (Windows Clients) : MicroSIP, Xlite 3, Zoiper, etc...

-The project version : 1.0
The project contains :
1- B4J Server :
2- B4A Clients :
-Contacts
-Block List
-Favorites
-Connection Settings
-Speaker Mode, Mute Mode
-Speed Dial
-Calls Logs
-Synchronized transactions between the clients
-Call Duration
-and other features
-TCP & UDP protocols in both the server and the client app

The next update will contain :

1- Call Recording
2- B4J (Desktop) Client : you will be able to make phone calls through your PC
3- add new features which will be announced once we are finished feature by feature

Next Update will be released : 01-05-2021 11:00 GMT 3+

Special Thanks to the amazing QA Team : @amorosik @Xfood and 3 other clients that wish to remain anonymous :)

As always Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone :)

Tip
- To use the project publicly :
1- Open the port in your server firewall : example 5061
also make sure that you choose if it's TCP or UDP in your server's configurations panel
Example in our server's configurations (Microsoft Azure) :
1619336391018.png

and in our server's Firewall (In bound):
1619336557428.png

and in our server's Firewall (Out bound):
1619336591791.png

**Our server Public IP : 94.127.212.200
**Our Server Private IP : 10.0.0.4
So when we enter the IP in the B4J Server Admin :
1619336712350.png

*You will have to enter your Local IP and not the public ip

-Now connect your B4A Client to the Public IP and port and the connection will be established successfully

**Very important :

Because this is Voice Over internet protocol meaning there will be huge and constant sending/receiving Packets so your server has to be really good and the internet speed has to be really high, in our case we tested it using (Server):
1- 64 GB RAM
2- 1GB Internet Speed

:)

Thank you,
Saif