VoIP SIP (Voice Calls) System : Source Code

hwatech

Licensed User
Longtime User
Great, I'm lookiing forward to it!! All the other projects have been top notch so I have no doubt that this will be the same.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Great, I'm lookiing forward to it!! All the other projects have been top notch so I have no doubt that this will be the same.
Thank you very much for your kind words ♥

At this moment We are adding :
1- Contacts
2- Block list
3- Favorites (Speed dial)
4- SQLite Database integration
5- And most importantly we have redesigned the projects to a more user friendly and more beautiful designs which looks much better than the previous design.
:)

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
fantastic, a masterpiece, the wait was very profitable to have a high-level product. Thanks Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone :)

If you have purchased the source codes and you would like to test the BETA version please send me a Private Message and we will send you the Server Build (EXE) and the Client (APK) files to test the projects.

1-There is also a Help button in the Server to guide through the setup.
2-Also please do report to us if you faced any problem and we will solve it right away.

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
BETA Version Screen Shots (Server + Client)

BETAserver.jpg

BETAapp.jpg

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
There's something I don't understand
But is the project released today or not?
Hello,

As we have announced previously :

The official release date :

The BETA Version :

Thank you,
Saif

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
really fantastic, congratulations. p.s. excuse my ignorance, how do i set a number on a different phone between different phones? do you set a number in configuration in the app? Thanks Saif, it's a very professional project.😍😍😍😍

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
really fantastic, congratulations. p.s. excuse my ignorance, how do i set a number on a different phone between different phones? do you set a number in configuration in the app? Thanks Saif, it's a very professional project.😍😍😍😍
in the Client app there is a settings page which enables the user to choose a phone number and set up the server connection :)

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
Tested the beta version,
it's great, works great in everything
congratulations Saif, a great job, a great project.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

Is there also an IOS client ?
Hello,

There will be, but not in the time being, currently we are focusing on releasing the project in B4A + B4J and creating a desktop B4J client as well.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
How much is the price for sources? I am kind of lost:rolleyes:
Hello,

In the first post we said, 35$ for the first week only then it will 150$
But we will keep the price 35$ as is without changing it because everyone was really kind and helpful :)

So just to confirm the price is : 35$

Thank you,
Saif