VoIP SIP (Voice Calls) System : Source Code

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone :)

First of all and as always we start by thanking the great @Erel for making this possible for us :)

We made a post asking the lovely B4X Family about what to create next, a VPN or VoIP and most of the votes went to VoIP, so here we are :)

Today we would like to announce that in exactly 4 weeks (28/03/2021) (dd-mm-yyyy) we are releasing a new amazing project :
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) system, which will consist on the following :
1- Text messages
2- Real Time voice calls
3- Group Voice Calls

Real time voice calls will work locally or publicly (through the internet) by using the SIP technology
The Audio Codec will be : PCMA (G.711)
Supported Audio Codec : h.264 codec

The Project will be built using :
1- B4J System Admin + System Server :
- Managing Incoming Calls
- Managing Outgoing Calls
- Managing Users information
- Able to disconnect any active call
- Calls and text messages log
- Able to record any active call and save the call as a MP3 file
- Able to get any text messages sent/received as save the log as a .txt file

2-B4A Client
- Each client registers will get a unique ID (just like a phone number)
- Speed Dial (able to add anyone to the list by typing the ID)
- Call block (able to block any incoming call from a specific ID)
- Able to send text messages
- Phone book (able to add anyone to the list by typing the ID)
- Calls History

3- B4J SIP Client has been released! :)

3-IOS Client - Coming Soon...

- Calls History

More information will be posted once we finish developing feature by feature

The source code will be for sale : 150$
Project Price : 35$ Only

Purchase the source codes :

*If you have any question or you need help please contact us @ : [email protected] or @ : [email protected] and we will get back to you right away.

We have added to list "Features to be added" :
-Avaya integration
As many of you know that Avaya is leading in the field of VoIP so we will add a feature to integrate the features of Avaya in the project which is amazing because with this feature you can transform the call from Avaya phone device to your own server which will give you the ability to :
1- Control and manage the call from the server side (record , log , etc...) (B4J Server App)
2- You can answer the phone call from anywhere in the world (B4A + B4i Client App)

*This is an extra feature to the app meaning the app will not need any Avaya equipment and it does not need Avaya SDK to work, it's only an extra feature.

We will keep you updated :)

Thank you guys for your support :)

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I would like a VPN!
It's okay it will be our next project after this one :)

VoIP had more votes that's why we picked it :

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
It's okay it will be our next project after this one :)

VoIP had more votes that's why we picked it :

Thanks, VOIP will require quite an expensive server i think!

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
Hello everyone :)

First of all and as always we start by thanking the great @Erel for making this possible for us :)

We made a post asking the lovely B4X Family about what to create next, a VPN or VoIP and most of the votes went to VoIP, so here we are :)

Today we would like to announce that in exactly 4 weeks (28/03/2021) (dd-mm-yyyy) we are releasing a new amazing project :
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) system, which will consist on the following :
1- Text messages
2- Real Time voice calls
3- Group Voice Calls

Real time voice calls will work locally or publicly (through the internet) by using the SIP technology
The Audio Codec will be : PCMA (G.711)

The Project will be built using :
1- B4J System Admin + System Server :
- Managing Incoming Calls
- Managing Outgoing Calls
- Managing Users information
- Able to disconnect any active call
- Calls and text messages log
- Able to record any active call and save the call as a MP3 file
- Able to get any text messages sent/received as save the log as a .txt file

2-B4A Client
- Calls History

3-IOS Client
- Calls History

More information will be posted once we finish developing feature by feature

The source code will be for sale : 150$
Pre Purchase Price : 35$ (1 week only)

If you are interested in buying the source please contact me here or @ : [email protected]

We will keep you updated :)

Thank you guys for your support :)
great idea, can't wait to try it.

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Just sent my payment.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
3CX run correctly also on a Raspberry 3/4 (35 usd board)
Yes it doesn't require a huge server, just a normal VPS :)

the only two thing that is required to make it run smoothly is :
1- The internet speed of the server (if you want to run it publicly)
2- The bandwidth

As for the CPU and RAM it won't be an issue if the ram was 4GB and the CPU was Intel Xeon E5 (Low CPU)
*You can get a free vps from google (https://cloud.google.com/free)

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Sincere congratulations for the new project that you are going to attack
I believe it is a system that will be increasingly used because data transmission lines are now available in most of the inhabited areas, moreover the possibility of using VoIP providers compared to the classic supplies of standard telephone operators allows considerable savings.
Finally, the convergence of the telephone system with the company information system is a natural way to improve the effectiveness of work
Being able to transfer a call that arrives at the office on a mobile phone of an operator who is traveling hundreds of km away is a convenience that once tried is never abandoned.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sincere congratulations for the new project that you are going to attack
I believe it is a system that will be increasingly used because data transmission lines are now available in most of the inhabited areas, moreover the possibility of using VoIP providers compared to the classic supplies of standard telephone operators allows considerable savings.
Finally, the convergence of the telephone system with the company information system is a natural way to improve the effectiveness of work
Being able to transfer a call that arrives at the office on a mobile phone of an operator who is traveling hundreds of km away is a convenience that once tried is never abandoned.
Thank you for your kind words! , This project will be amazing that i can tell you :)

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
3CX run correctly also on a Raspberry 3/4 (35 usd board)

Yes, I use several bare metal servers that are basically just raspberry pi's but with limits on bandwidth. The limits would be very problematic for both VOIP and VPN but I think I would still try the vpn one...

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
-Avaya integration
As many of you know that Avaya is leading in the field of VoIP so we will add a feature to integrate the features of Avaya in the project which is amazing because with this feature you can transform the call from Avaya phone device to your own server which will give you the ability to :
1- Control and manage the call from the server side (record , log , etc...) (B4J Server App)
2- You can answer the phone call from anywhere in the world (B4A + B4i Client App)

*This is an extra feature to the app meaning the app will not need any Avaya equipment and it does not need Avaya SDK to work, it's only an extra feature.

:)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
-Avaya integration

Because of this feature we have added the support for : h.264 codec , almost all the phones use h.264 codec so it will be easier to integrate any VoIP service in the project.

Peter Lewis

Licensed User
Longtime User
Would this be also to run as a switchboard to receive incoming calls to one number and do transfers to other numbers ?

For example if a company advertised 1 number , they would get multiple calls on that number which would play a message until the person was free to answer and then divert the call to another user.

I just received 50 Avaya SIP phones from a client to resell , so I am looking for a solution.

Thank you

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Would this be also to run as a switchboard to receive incoming calls to one number and do transfers to other numbers ?

For example if a company advertised 1 number , they would get multiple calls on that number which would play a message until the person was free to answer and then divert the call to another user.

I just received 50 Avaya SIP phones from a client to resell , so I am looking for a solution.

Thank you
Hello,

As you may have read in the first post we said the project will have B4J admin system that will control any incoming or outgoing calls.
so once you have that control you could manage messages, waiting list, and any other feature you would like to implement.

And to make it simpler and easier for the developers to understand the concept we will add the waiting list to the :
"Features to added" meaning we will develop it and add it to the project.

Thank you,
Saif