iOS Question Waiting for ide to connect

Marco Maria Vilucchi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everybody,
I have a problem that I can't solve. I create a new app, connect the device (iphone 6s with ios 14.4.2) the iphone connects.
At this point I compile through the triangle button on the menu (run F5).
The compilation ends correctly, the installation message appears on the device, I click INSTALL and at this point the device remains with the wheel and the writing: waiting for ide to connect. Even if it is already connected. I attach screenshot.
I tried without firewall (the windows one) and the problem remains.
I would like to point out that the device connects to the local network and that it recognizes the connection to B4I.
Furthermore, the device recognizes that there is an installation to be done and asks me if I want to install and then asks me if I agree to share network resources, then it has recognized the app and is trying to install it, then it freezes.
I tried with an old ipad with ios 9, which explicitly tells me it fails to install and to try again.
All this coincides with the purchase of B4I 7.2.
Could that be the problem?
Can anyone help me?
Thank you
Marco

Attachments

• CompileAndDebug.PNG
    CompileAndDebug.PNG
    51.3 KB · Views: 177

Marco Maria Vilucchi

Licensed User
Longtime User
The IDE connects to the B4i-Bridge.
I don't see the designer screen on the phone when I open the designer, but I also don't see it on the working PC.
I have analyzed the windows messages, but I have not found any errors.
I noticed this difference: on the PC that works at the end of the compilation, the debug window opens at the bottom (see screenshot), while on the PC that does not work it does not.

Attachments

• working connection.png
    working connection.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 146
Upvote 0

Marco Maria Vilucchi

Licensed User
Longtime User
thank you, really thank you, Sakure Sama.
i refreshed windows installation and now it works!!!
I had been trying to solve the problem for a week.
Thanks again.
SOLVED

Upvote 0