Share My Creation [Websites] Developing my BANano based website with free hosting

Discussion in 'B4J Share Your Creations' started by Mashiane, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Mashiane

Mashiane Expert Licensed User

Ola

This website is being created with UOENow, a Bootstrap 4 based theme from Creative Tim.

AmitekSite.png

So I found this 18M+ users free hosting site and thought through my development process I can just test it so long, www.000webhost.com. I must say I liked their file manager a lot, easy to use and very speedy.

And ja, there is still a lot of work to do, eg online registration, mysql database usage, minimising the number of css and js files I'm using, speed profiling etc, but I'm kind enjoying the experience of this website creation part of what we do at TGIF Zone Inc.

2. Mashiane

Mashiane Expert Licensed User

Ive been wondering what is the best approach to showcase the price list per various courses... Of course one would have to call to get more details but I think perhaps with some important information about the price list directly can help a great deal in decision making.

Courses.gif

joulongleu likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice