Share My Creation Whack A Bieber

Here is my Whack A Bieber finally released, first of all i want to thank Informatix for porting the libgdx library, which is what i used for this game.
This is my first official try at a game, I must say it was a good experience learning about libGDX.
I also would like to thank Sterlingy for helping me out so much, he introduced me to Kamen who is the person who designed the graphics of the game, and his friend DreirD for helping us out with the background music, for those who can't recognize the song, is a remake of Justin Bieber's song "Baby".
Also a big thanks to NJDude for his unreleased facebook library ;). (Just don't tell him i said he's working on it.)
Without further due, I introduce to you my first game ever, Whack A Bieber, you can download it from here.

To pass each level you need to score 500 points or more, in order for you to unlock any of the 10 achievements you need to score 1500 points or more on each level.
If you hit a bomb you will loose a life, and if you hit Selena Gomez, his Brazilian "girlfriend" or Miley Cyrus you will loose points as well. when there's only 18 seconds left on the clock you will see clocks popping out, if you tap them you will earn 5 seconds added to the clock, this will help you score more points.
Hint.
You can tap more than once on any character to get more points.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.genesis.whacky&hl=en

705x345.png 5.jpg 7.jpg

Please check it out and let me know if you see any issues or have any suggestions to make the game better.

The Official Whack A Bieber Video Review is here, you guys can check it out here
http://blip.tv/dailyappshow/whack-a-bieber-android-app-demo-dailyappshow-6741419

UPDATE 7-1-2014
The link to the google play store was updated, i had to re-load the game, since google play shut down my previous developer account, Please download and give me some feedback.

Walter

Last edited:

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice job. I think that it is better to return to the main menu when the game ends (or allow the user to choose between the menu and a new game).
Thank you Erel, i'm glad you liked the app, thanks for the tip, i will implement your suggestions on the next update, thanks for creating B4A, you guys are doing an excelent job.
Any chance my app can be displayed on the front page? :)
thanks,
Walter