Android Question What are the versions of build-tools, tools & platform-tools in links to 'required resources & 'Android SDK Command line tools' _

johnaaronrose

Licensed User
Longtime User
What are the (full) version numbers of build-tools, tools & platform-tools in links to 'Android SDK Command line tools' (filename is commandlinetools-win-6609375_latest.zip) & ''required resources' (filename is commandlinetools-win-6609375_latest.zip) in the B4A installation instructions on https://www.b4x.com/b4a.html?
PS I need to know this in order to successfully install B4A under Linux as the tutorial's instructions no longer work.

johnaaronrose

Licensed User
Longtime User
I understand that 6609375 is the version for command-line-tools which generates the tools directory. But I have not found the Linux equivalent version on the web. Will Windows version 8092744 work for B4A11.20 under Windows?
resources_06_21 file contains directories for build-tools & platform-tools and other directories. I have the possibility of using different versions (e.g. 28.0.0, 30.0.02) for the Build-tools & Platform-tools downloadable files which generate these directories. Which of these versions are acceptable for B4A 11.20 under Windows?

Upvote 0