Longtime User
Making these ugly babies:
exps28800_UGG143377D12_18_1b.jpg

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
Creating and selling clothes for pregnant women

edf.png

Translation : Well, is it a way of looking at a pregnant ?

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Helping models to reach that nice shape so they can buy lemonisdead's clothes :)

It's an hard work but somedody has to do it :D

Troberg

Licensed User
Longtime User
* Knotting and ropework. A very relaxing hobby.

* Shooting people in a hospital. (Well, it's no longer used as a hospital, it's not real guns and the other people are in the game volontarily.)

* Making huge rockets in Kerbal Space Program, and most of the time, they don't blow up.

* Catching naked, slimy pikes. (No, it's not a sexual reference, it's fishing.)

* Kicking butt in BF4.

* Complaining about the snow. I'm the effing king of this!

corwin42

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
My GF bought a small house (build arround 1900) and we pulled everything out (water supply, "heating", electrics) and build it up again in about 2 months.

I built a complete new house in about a few weeks last year.

IMG_20141102_143631_small.jpg

Ok, it doesn't have electricity or water supply but it has a rope ladder, a balcony and a pirate flag and the kids love it...

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
(build arround 1900) and we pulled everything out (water supply, "heating", electrics) and build it up again in about 2 months.

This house is a landmark. beside repairing it think also preserving any original design and colors.. firehouse, roofs.. etc.. expose old fittings, windows, doors
wiring and pipes, and hide the new working ones. the best bet is to hire archeologist to help you. :)

WAZUMBi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Besides getting banned on Google Play and AdMob?
I work on cars.
My cars. My ex-wive's car. My kids cars. My friends cars. Lately it seems like that's all I do.

Not because I like to however.
While being interesting I despise it. I hate it with a passion.
It's dirty, frustrating, time consuming, and just plain annoying as hell!

My problem?
I have yet to find an honest and strait forward auto mechanic or shop.
I can go on for hours about the many, many times I have been swindled in my youth.
After years of being mislead and ripped off I finally decided to learn it myself.

After literally $1000's in tools and many rebuilt engines and transmissions later I can now unhappily say I will never take my cars to a mechanic again!
Right now I am replacing the timing chain on my sons 2008 Ford 4.0 V6 Mustang. Absolute nightmare. But at the local Ford dealership? $4000. Yeah?

I'd rather be programming Flappy Bird... :)

Troberg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Right now I am replacing the timing chain on my sons 2008 Ford 4.0 V6 Mustang. Absolute nightmare.

When I did that on my Pontiac (5 liter V8), I simply unhooked the old chain, hooked the new one on to it, carefully turned the engine a full revolution until I could unhook the old chain from the new and snap the new chain together. It was more work removing the cover (not much space under the hood) than it was to replace the chain.

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Right now I am replacing the timing chain on my sons 2008 Ford 4.0 V6 Mustang.

Wait! I always think you're about 20~30 years old. Sorry, my bad :D

Sorry again for off topic.